Trianon Hotel Amsterdam

Jan Willem Brouwersstraat 3-7, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, 1071 LH, The Netherlands

Trianon Hotel
Expedia.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 36% lower than similarly priced 2 star hotels

• kari5's Profile Photo

Average Accommodation in Amsterdam

We stayed at the Trianon for three nights in July 2002. Although I was not hugely impressed by this hotel, I found it acceptable and have certainly stayed in worse! On the plus side, the hotel is in a fine location in quieter area of Amsterdam, but with all the attractions still easily accessible. The room was basic and very small indeed, but clean. The radio alarm clock didn't work, but that wasn't such a big deal to us. Staff were helpful and answered any questions which we had.

The breakfast supplied was poor, on one day it consisted only of bread and jam. The restaurant also didn't seem to be open at nights, although we had seen it advertised on the website that it would be open. The middle night of our stay (Thursday night-Friday morning) was ruined by gangs of people shouting on the street below for some time - we never did find out why!

All in all, an acceptable hotel, although for the price we paid I would have expected rather more. I would recommend the hotel for its location, although if you want a luxurious break this is certainly not for you!

Directions: Near the concert hall, Rijksmuseum and van Gogh museum. Just off the Van Baerlestraat.

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Trianon Hotel Review

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Service levels medium to low. Some persons working there were rude and they didn't seem friendly. My room was the worst i've ever been to in my entire life. I just couldn't believe that i was going to stay in a room like that. It was very small, with a VERY small bathroom. But the problem was that it was dirty too.

I know that in their site they have some nice photos but believe me only the reception is nice looking...

Comments