Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
amsterdam's hidden little gem.
this bed and breakfast is located in a quiet little neighborhood right on the canal. you get a private room including a private bathroom.they serve a breakfast each morning of your stay,and the hosts are wonderful people.
Unique Quality: the room is pretty decent size wise, not the largest room in the world but who cares we only needed a place to sleep and a warm shower.they have cable t.v, a tea and coffee maker in the room ( with everything you need )
the bed is two twins put together but you won't notice, i'm 6'4 and slept like a baby every night.. they have a deal for longer stays so plese give them a chance you won't be dissapointed..they serve a lovely breakfast each morning with coffee or tea they'll ask which you prefer..you just tell them when you want breakfast and it will be there every morning. i'll miss that lil room.
Directions: it's in the jodaan off nassaukade.
Popular Hotels in Amsterdam
Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, Amsterdam
Herengracht 341, Amsterdam
Herengracht 519-525, Amsterdam
Reguliersgracht 31, Amsterdam
Explore the World
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center
- Hotel 71
- Marriott Hong Kong Sky City Hotel
- Radisson Kendall Hotel And Suites Miami
- Holiday Inn Savannah Midtown
- Super 8 Atlanta/World Congress Center
- Hawthorn Suites Limited Silicon Valley/Santa Clara
- Hotel Mechmoum
- Ramada Inn Fort Mill
- Quest Southbank Melbourne
- Sabah Hotel Sandakan
- Holiday Inn Select St. Louis - Downtown / Conv. Center
- Emerald Lake Lodge