Vakantiepark De Krim Texel

Ferienpark de Krim Texel
Priceline.com Booking.com eDreams

Costs 53% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

Outdoor swimming pool part I

At De Krim there is an outdoor swimming pool. My nieces had fun while being there. :) Being crazy in the water, yelling....

De Krim part 2

In July 2009 I was back at De Krim. This time I was there with my sister & her twin. My parents supposed to be there as well, but something came up in the family so they didn't. We stayed at a 'bungalow'. In this bungalow there was a livingroom/diningroom, kitchen, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
    The size of the bungalow was ok. Allthough the cleaning wasn't that great. There were spiderwebs throughout the house...

The price for a week (with 6 persons) for this bungalow was € 1103.22 (including all taxes).

De Krim

I was staying at Vakantiepark De Krim for a weekend. Arrived there on a Friday and left on a Sunday. This was a special offer: € 199 from Friday till Monday. However, there were some taxes and stuff like that adding on top of this amount. So, in total it was € 331. Me and my parents were staying in a chalet. Which was really nice. You will have a sitting room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms with a bathroom each. When it is sunny weather (and warm), you can even sit outside. Outside there are 4 chairs and a table.

The chalet I was staying in, is really popular. So, if you want to book this one, you should do it really fast. It is 'sold out' really easily.

Comments