- Reviews: 1104
Volendam Hotel: On the seafront.
It has a large restaurant and very polite professional waiters. Ensuite showers and good view of the bay.
Not everyone's cup of tea but if you can't afford to stay close to Amsterdam and don't mind getting the bus, its a good area to stay in.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- The Preserve Resort
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf
- Kavalier Hotel
- The Lanai Langkawi Beach Resort
- Dewi Sri Cottage Hotel
- St. Michael's College Toronto
- Holiday Inn Express Houston I-10 W (Katy Area)
- Best Western Stoke-on-Trent Moat House
- Big Sky Lodge
- Mailberger Hof
- Ocean Sand Golf & Beach Resort
- Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Sea Coast Inn
- Days Inn Lima Oh