Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Tuindorp's 3 Star Hotel - Gone, but reopened
The hotel is a well preserved classical Tuindorp building.
In 2004 the building was sold to the City Counsil and the hotel functions ended.
Autumn 2005: Good news, the restaurant will be re-opened and 10 hotel rooms and 4 suites will be renovated in the spring of 2006.
So from the summer of 2006 the old glory is back!
2013: The hotel added some rooms across the square.
Part of the hotel is the Salon Culibair restaurant run by Patron Cuisinier en Ami Saisonnier Lars van Galen.
Unique Quality: Old fashioned quality
Directions: From the Train Station go South-West; there are signs.
Popular Hotels in Hengelo
CT Storkstraat 18, Hengelo
Bornsestraat 400, Hengelo
BP Hofstedestraat 50, Hengelo
Burgemeester Jansenplein 20, Hengelo
Explore the World
- Argent Hotel
- Hilton Daytona Beach/Ocean Walk Village
- Crowne Plaza Metropolitan Tokyo
- Novotel Centre Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Tulip Inn Cape Town
- Aberdeen Patio Hotel
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
- Camayan Beach Resort
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Convention Center Hotel & Casino
- Mercure Suffren Tour Eiffel Paris
- Apart Hotel Munchen Sendling
- Galaxy Beach Resort
- Toronto Plaza Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia