- Reviews: 4911
Hotel Het Landhuis: My grandparents favorite
I almost forgot, but my grandparents use to go to this hotel when I was young; far before I moved to this side of the country.
Hotel het Landhuis is just at the outskirts of Oldenzaal, but a walk to the city center is not more than 15 minutes.
This is a 25 rooms family hotel, aimed at the 55+ age range.
Great locations, in t he vicinity of the Tankenberg.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Oasis of Eden Inn & Suites
- Bologna Hotel Pisa
- Camping du Pylone
- Regency Fairbanks Hotel
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
- Quest Mont Albert
- Best Western Edmundston Hotel
- Mad Hostel
- Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Othon Palace Fortaleza
- Bilderberg Landgoed de Wilmersberg
- Hotel Magyar Kiraly
- Crowne Plaza Nanjing
- Hotel Lunata