- Reviews: 4869
Hotel Het Landhuis: My grandparents favorite
I almost forgot, but my grandparents use to go to this hotel when I was young; far before I moved to this side of the country.
Hotel het Landhuis is just at the outskirts of Oldenzaal, but a walk to the city center is not more than 15 minutes.
This is a 25 rooms family hotel, aimed at the 55+ age range.
Great locations, in t he vicinity of the Tankenberg.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Niceville-Bluewater Bay
- Paradise Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum
- Quay West Suites Brisbane
- Ramada Inn Manchester
- Melia Bali Villas & Spa Resort
- Royal Palm Beach Resort
- The Planters Inn On Reynolds Square
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
- Palais Des Roses
- Residence Inn Fort Wayne
- Econo Lodge White River Junction
- Park Inn Hotel Prague