PILLOWS HOTEL

Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Costs 38% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Zwolle

Travel Tips for Zwolle

If you like water and boating,...

by nighthawk

If you like water and boating, a trip to Giethoorn could be a thing to do. It s a little village, called the Venice of the north and on warm summer days it s swamped with tourists. We were there on such a day and had no luck in finding a boat. So we decided to have something to eat and drink. When we paid the bill we asked the woman if she knew where we could hire a boat for some hours. She made a phonecall (as said, it s a little village) and yes! we had a boat! Her husband drove us there and off we were!

Here's the click! :) :)

Spoolderberg

by egonwegh

Somewhat mysterious track leading up to the top of a small mound called Spoolderberg - an important meeting place during the Middle Ages. I've read somewhere that this is where the townspeople or local farmers met their feudal lords. Within walking distance of the park "Het Engelsche Werk".

Broerenkerk

by OlafS

The Broerenkerk is one of two very similar former monastery churches. The other is the Bethlehemkerk.
This one belonged to the Dominicans, who had a very important monastery in this city until the protestants closed it and took over the church. The church is now used for exhibitions, concerts and fairs.

Starting in Zwolle on Jan. 4, 2004

by MartijnAssen

Finally, I got the tickets. Me and my girlfriend Caroline bought them last week.
For two years I've been working and saving up money.
I quit' school because I had the dream of making a long journey for years.

A year and a half ago I met Caroline.
Luckilly whe shared the same dream of travelling. After we put a view scenario's together we finally agreed on the plan to take the trip we're gonna start in January.

Zwolle

by Nighthawk2

At 5 o'clock p.m. we were standing at the bus stop. It was rather dark already and also raining. But I wanted to see what photograph I would get if I tried.So this is what I took: not perfect because I did not want my camera get too wet!The black shadow on the left is the roof of the bus stop......yes, I should erase that! later!Click here for t-logue with more photographs!

Comments