Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Former Utrecht Court Building
The Court Hotel -as its name suggest- is housed in the former Utrecht Court building.
The hotel is a creation of Oscar de Goede and Sander van der Meijden.
The location has a long history. In 1054 The St. Paul abbey was founded here and some remains are present in the hotel. Later the abbey was converted into the Utrecht Court. In 1848 the Court got a new main building, designed by architect Christiaan Kramm. In the years 1911, 1953 and 1965 the interior was extended and renovated.
Directions: 100 meters South of the Dom Tower.
Payed Parking at the Mariaplaats parking (Euro 32,50 per day).
Popular Hotels in Utrecht
Geertebolwerk 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Arienslaan 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Floraweg 25, Utrecht, Utrecht
Bizetlaan 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Explore the World
- New Park Hotel
- Ramada Express Hotel Casino
- Caesars Indiana Casino Hotel
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach
- Gran Hotel Bali Benidorm
- Cidade De Goa Beach Resort
- Concorde Opera Paris
- Tans Guesthouse
- Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort - Myrtle Beach
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
- La Carmela de Boracay
- Le Parc Sofitel Demeure Hotels
- Cui Ming Zhuang Hotel Beijing
- Intan Lombok Village