Hampshire Classic - Malie Hotel

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Utrecht

Dutch Railway MuseumDutch Railway Museum

Museum van Speelklok tot PierementMuseum van Speelklok tot Pierement

St Martin's Cathedral / Dom van Utrecht (video)St Martin's Cathedral / Dom van Utrecht (video)

Butcher's Shop DoorwayButcher's Shop Doorway

utrecht train station shopping

by peghaynes

I was in Utrecht 2 weeks ago. Whenever I go to the Netherlands I shop in a store called DIDI. While walking through the Utrecht train station, I spotted a DIDI Outlet Store! I was thrilled to find it and went in. I found out I had 5 minutes till the store closed and with my husband we picked out as much as I could try on in that time.

I am wondering if I could call the store and get them to send some stuff to the USA for me? Do you think it's a long shot and how can I get the email or any contact information for the store? Hmmm ....

Your thoughts ...

Thanks,
Peg

by MacedonianUK

DIDI is shop I like as well.
They have chain of shops around Netherlands and Belgium.
I am not sure that they send things out of the country. But you can try.
Here is their web-site and you can write to them. Doesn't cost anything to try.
Hope you have success.
Happy shopping!
MacedonianUK

by petersnice

There's webstore at www.didiwebshop.nl (couldn't find belgian online shop), but it says "Unfortunately it is not possible to ship outside of the Netherlands." Doesn't cost to email webshop@didi.nl though.

by ATLC

I'm afraid the previous posters are right: no shipping abroad.
Probably has to do with their payment facilities. No creditcards, it's all by bank (Dutch online payment system IDeal).

You're right, Did makes nice clothes. For many years I was a regular at Didi. I've sort of lost sight but it's a good idea to have a look again soon :-)

Travel Tips for Utrecht

Musical Chairs!

by 36waterfalls

I was really impressed by this Royal Carriage. It holds 4 children who, by using the pedals, move the carriage across the track. By crossing the little carvings in the track a royal tune (like a waltz) gets played. The track works the same way as the books that make a street organ play. I thought this was the most stunning invention!
Be Dutch! Go Cycling!

"Dom" tower

by OrlandoBR

The spooky-looking gothic tower is the highest in the Netherlands. I climbed it and bought myself 1 year worth of working out, doing so. If the weather is good, you can see Amsterdam and perhaps the entire country from up there!

climb the Dom Tower, look down...

by Willem_Cahin

climb the Dom Tower, look down and look at the building where students become graduates and the Seven Provinces became the Netherlands at the treaty of Utrecht, when the Low Countries became independent of the Spanish Throne. At the Academy Building I received my graduation papers.....

Enjoying the sunshine

by IceBear7

Utrecht is a city with a wonderful atmosphere...relaxed, easy, enjoying life, sitting outside with coffee and meals, beautiful architecture with really nice buildings, lots of cafes and restaurants, some close to the water of the canals, busy "traffic" of big and small boats on the main canal of the city center.

A city to have a good time and to enjoy the sunshine!

Old orphanage

by Mique

At this site there use dto be an old monastery. of that monastery there are still some parts preserved. In 1582 the monastery became the location of the orphanage and it kept that function until 1925 when the orphanage moved to smaller accomodations. The main building is from 1839

Comments