Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Worst hotel service in my 20 years of travelling
This is the worst experience I had ever had in my 20 years of travelling. Upon arrival, the staff was abrupt and did not seem to know what smiling is. They were scolding each other infront of me, making the atmosphere rather uncomfortable.
The hotel room does not provide information on service such as internet, phone charges and iron.
• When I rang reception to ask about internet, I was told to go downstairs to speak to them, they do not want to give me information on the phone.
• When I rang to borrow an iron, I was told to go downstairs to get it myself.
• When I rang to ask about the weather of the day, I was told they do not know.
• When rang to ask how much it would cost to make a local call, again the reply was ‘I don’t know. All I know is you will be charged, but I do not know how much’. Even when I suggest the receptionist to ask other staff about it, the reply was there is no-one here who could provide an answer to this basic question.
However, the worst was yet to come. On checking out after 5 nights stay, I was charged for dinner, breakfast meals I never had, plus EU100 as deposit for the iron and ironing board (I was never informed of the charge). When I refused to pay, the receptionist told me that he cannot resolve any issues until his manager arrive in ½ hour time. It was 1 hour later and 3 incorrect invoices that the matter was resolved. I nearly miss my tour bus.
Never again would I use Ibis nor any of its franchises. They employ such in experience staff who neither have experience nor manner nor basic understanding that hotel business is mainly about servicing customers!
on of the many
It is a hotel, like all the hotels, comfertable and reasonable priced.
It is not in the centre, but three stops away with the tram ( metro). I mean from the central station to the hotel and then a three minute walk away.
From the central station it is only a couple of minutes to the city centre. So it is convineant.
Unique Quality: It is quitte central and you can park your car.
Directions: As I just wrote before, three tram stops away from the central station, take any stop
Popular Hotels in Utrecht
Geertebolwerk 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Buizerdlaan 10, Nieuwegein, Utrecht
Arienslaan 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Admiraal van Gentstraat 11, Utrecht
Explore the World
- Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
- Holiday Inn Tysons Corner
- Baden-Powell House Hostel
- The Strand Ocean Drive
- Tune Hotels .Com Downtown Kuala Lumpur
- Mercure Paris Ronceray Opera
- Liki Tiki Village
- Roode Vallei Country Lodge
- Comfort Inn Mission Bay SeaWorld Area
- Aqua Blu Sharm
- The Hotel at Times Square
- Casuarina Beach Hotel
- Principessa Tea Hotel
- Akumal Beach Resort