We selected this hotel because of its location in the heart of the city. This ensured we were near to restaurants and historic sites.
- The hotel has an elevator.
- Our room was large.
- Our private bathroom was modern and sanitary.
- The view from our window was a courtyard... charming!
- From the lobby of the hotel, two restaurants can be accessed.
Unique Quality: The room in which we stayed needs updating.
- one of the two 'darkening' curtains was missing.
- the room was furnished with pressboard furniture (the type sold by Ikea).
- one of the bedside lamps was missing; with a hole in the table to mark the place where it had previously been attached.
The good location of this hotel and the excellent view from our window were more important to us than the room furnishings.
Directions: Just North of the Domkerk
The NH Centre Utrecht really is in the heart of Utrecht at the St Jans Kerkhof.
47 rooms are created in an historic building from 1870.
Directions: St Jans Kerkhof (200 meters North of the Dom tower).
Geertebolwerk 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Arienslaan 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Floraweg 25, Utrecht, Utrecht
Bizetlaan 1, Utrecht, Utrecht
Latest Utrecht hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Janskerhof 10, Utrecht, Utrecht, 3512 BL, The Netherlands