Zeeland Village

Good For No Data

Travel Tips for Scharendijke

Scharendijke my home village

by stempvra66

"Budget travel in the Netherlands"

As I live here what can I share to make your journey to my place more pleasant..

As I like budget travelling I found an entry to a B&B organisation
www.vriendenopdefiets.nl you can learn more about this on my hotels/accomodation tip's

"Scharendijke"

Scharendijke is a village with +/- 1400 inhabitants. During the summerseason a lot of tourists (10.000) from Germany, Belgium and Dutch are visiting us. We have a supermarket "Plus" who are open 7 days a week during the summerseason. Scharendijke is close to the beach, I use to jog there.
We have a pizza restaurant, I can recommend. There are a couple of local pubs.

Scharendijke

by sdijke

"Information about Scharendijke"

Scharendijke in Zeeland (The Netherlands) is a very popular tourist place in the Netherlands expecially for people living in Germany and Belgium.
If you like sports you will love this town..! It will take no more than 5 minutes to reach the North Sea (beach) or the Grevelingenmeer. The first one is loved by sun-seekers and during summer time one can enjoy quite some water activities. The Grevelingenmeer is popular for it's pretty landscape under water (diving) and also sailors love the little harbor of Scharendijke that is connected to the Grevelingenmeer.

I have found a nice site with general information about this town if you plan to visit it:

Enjoy your trip !