Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
centrally located, friendly staff
We booked our stay with www.weekendjeweg.nl
We only paid 75 euro for 2 nights with breakfast (2 persons).
We had a standard room with bath and cable-tv.
You can also watch in-house movies (pay-TV).
The staff was very friendly and helpfull. A very young team.
The breakfast was very good, big selection of dutch sandwich filling (hagelslag, pasta, pindakaas, stroop) and all the usual stuff.
You can choose desserts, tropical fruits, cornflakes and of course bread.
I recommend a stay here if you want to stay in a normal hotel (no luxury), central located next to the big cities, in a country-side with nearby nature to walk or ride bikes.
Many birds and windmills closeby!!!
Unique Quality: - next to the train-station
- close to the big cities
- easy to reach and find
- normal standard room (no extra's)
- walking distance from city-centre
- bike renting in hotel or next door
- free parking next to the hotel
- nice restaurant
- lovely city-centre
(picture has to be developed....)
Directions: Next to the train-station, nearby the city-centre.
In Alphen aan Den rijn.
Close to Gouda, Leiden.
Popular Hotels in Alphen aan den Rijn
Hoorn 65, , Alphen aan den Rijn
Stationsplein 2, Alphen Aan Den Rijn, 2405 BK
Hooftstraat 164B, Alphen aan den Rijn
Explore the World
- Tianlun Songhe Hotel Beijing
- Mission Point Resort
- Radisson Kendall Hotel And Suites Miami
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites REIDSVILLE, NC
- Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach
- Jasper International Hostel
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
- Maracas Bay Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Leipzig City Center
- Quality Inn & Suites
- Galaxy Resort
- Gulf Shores Days Inn Orange Beach Resort
- Best Western Chaffin Inn