Koornmarkt 65, Delft, Zuid-Holland, 2611 EC, The Netherlands
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Delft

Kaldi coffee in DelftKaldi coffee in Delft

DelftDelft

What a long day, I'm beatWhat a long day, I'm beat

Mooi Weer SpelenMooi Weer Spelen

Advice on Hotel de Ark apartments

by BowserBoy

The hotel has no photos of these apartments and I can find no reviews from anyone who has used them. The hotel itself seems to have average to good reviews, but as I will be there for 2 weeks, I am concerned that the apartments might be of lesser quality than the rooms; I've certainly had overnights elsewhere in what ended up being dives. But those were only for one night. Can anyone help me with this decision [I even tried the TIP office, but they could not offer any information]. Thanks.

Re: Advice on Hotel de Ark apartments

by goodfish

Here's reviews of the hotel on Trip Advisor. They aren't specifically about the apartments but I'm guessing if overall feedback on the hotel is good, the apartments should be fine.

Travel Tips for Delft

Delft Blue Doors

by RoyJava

Walking through picturesque Delft and its lovely small streets along the canals you may find some really beautiful views. So have a city-walk which can be booked at different tourist shops, where you can choose for your own theme (like an art walk, history-walk, architecture-walk etc.) Very fond of the Delft Blue this house door attracted my attention, and I think it is one of the nicest decorated doors I've seen of late years. Well done, occupier of this canal house ...

Instant Delft info

by Mique

Just outside the trainstation you can find this machine. You can choose between several tours and general information. When finished it'll print a map for you that you can take with you. On one side is the map with the route you've choosen, on the other side a small map with hotels and food&drink-establishments. Very convenient/

Beautiful Delft Blue Pottery Factory.

by Waalewiener

I would like all our V.T friends & others to see this 750+ year old city.When I grew up in this city I had no idea that it had so much beauty and history.I now realize When I walked to shool every day I saw all those stores with blue & white things in them, what did I know as a child.The Delft Blue Pottery is made in a Delft factory called de ''Porceleyne Fles'' The factory is the oldest of its kind dating back to 1635.Tours of the factory are available,
Monday -Saturday 9-5, Sunday 9-30 -5pm
Cost around $2 person Strolling through the inner City along Canals with all those lovely bridges, then resting for a while in the big square called the'' Markt'', then the markets which are held several days of the week,along several canal streets antique markets, flower markets, and on thursday the general market were all sorts of wares are sold.

Welcome to Delft

by ATLC

Delft is a welcoming place. Many open air terraces on squares, streets and even on boats in the canals. Many attractive shops and good up-to-date brochures (free) available from the Tourist Information Point and in restaurants.
I've tried to give an impression about Delft on my Delft page with 50+ tips and photo's.
Visit the many highlights, museums, churches, cloisters and other old buildings.
On entering Delft you find a blue heart of glass. It shows that Delft is a modern city in an old but shining armour!

My to do list for Delft

by ATLC

I must go to:
- The Nusantara museum about Indonesian history and culture
- Het Prinsenhof with decorative arts and 17th century paintings
- The Oude Kerk (Old Church) with its 9000 kilo giant bell
- etc. etc.

Get the information on the website mentioned below (and repeated ad nauseum) or get some nice brochures at the Tourist information point.

Comments