Hotel de Kok
Houttuinen 14, Delft, Zuid-Holland, 2611, The Netherlands
Delft Hotel Deals
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4507
Comfortable and convenuent
I spent a week in this hotel in December of 1995.
Hotel de Kok is a top class 3-star hotel. The rooms reflect the original style of the 4 houses that the hotel is made of.
Family hotel de Kok is situated at a 2 minute walk from the historical centre of Delft. The museums, monuments, typical Dutch canals, and many shops and restaurants are close at hand. The central train, tram and bus station is just around the corner.
In short, Hotel de Kok is the perfect location for having a pleasant stay in Delft.
I spent a week in the Hotel de Kok and had seven breakfasts there.
You will have a good start to the day in the breakfast room. A hot and cold buffet with many fresh products of the season are available. The hotel has a large wine and beer cellar.
The bar and lounge are 2 joined rooms. The bar has a fireplace. In the bar, there is a wall with music instruments, which can be used. From the lounge, you have a great view over one of the canals. Often you will see little boats passing by.
You can watch my 1 min 27 sec Video Delft Hotel De Kok out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
- Reviews: 4
Close to train station, nice hotel.
Remember - I'm a hard marker. The de Kok is nothing spectacular, but it is friendly, clean, and very conveniently located about 3 minutes' walk from the Delft train station, and about 5-10 minutes from the main square. Admittedly there are other hotels closer to the square, but this is a bit of a hassle if you have to drag your bags. We take the train to Delft (during transcontinental Amstedam stopovers), so we stay at the de Kok, and highly recommend it.
Unique Quality: Very close to train station.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sheraton Algarve Hotel at Pine Cliffs Resort Albufeira
- Pono Kai Resort
- Ocean Breeze Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Oconee
- Clarion Hotel on Canterbury Melbourne
- Ramada Hotel Doha
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos
- Hotel Snowcrest Manor
- Lauderdale Beachside Hotel
- Hotel Galicya
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Haymarket
- Comfort Hotel Esplanaden
- Number One Tower Suites
- Clonea Strand Hotel & Gold Coast Golf Resort
Latest Delft hotel reviews
- Campanile Hotel Delft
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- China Hotel Holland
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Hotel de Emauspoort
- 206 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- Hotel Restaurant Johannes Vermeer
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Best Western Museumhotels Delft
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Hotel Leeuwenbrug
- 94 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Soul Inn
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Hotel De Vlaming
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2010
- Hotel de Plataan Delft
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013