Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Not bad but some things to watch out for...
The location is good for the railway station - 5 minutes walk - and the city center - 10 minutes, but not so good for the water-ferry or the river front - 15 minutes.
The hotel services are average for a 4 star hotel but you need to watch out for the following:
- rooms can be expensive (there is a shortage of hotel accommodation in Rotterdam and thus prices are generally high). This is especially true during one of the many special events. Book ahead!
- rooms facing the street are noisy - even high up. Ask for one overlooking the rear carpark.
- all rooms in the main tower suffer from very noisy doors and you can guarantee an early awakening. The room doors and the fire doors all slam shut - the only hotel I have ever found this in!
- the "Garden Rooms" are nice and quiet in winter but suffer from mosquitoes in the summer
- the best rooms are in the new tower - large, modern and quiet - but of course are the most expensive
- beware the Internet charges! Standard price is 17Euros per 24 hours and if you are used to the US then you may expect the Internet to be free and essential...
On balance I would not recommend this hotel until others - such as the Golden Tulip - had been tried first.
Unique Quality: Has a small gym, large restaurant, central location and some great staff - but not enough. It seems very popular and I am trying to work out why...
Directions: 5 minutes from the Central Train Station
I was in Rotterdam on business and found this hotel very conveniently situated. Close to the central railway station and in a nice area. Within walking distance of areas where I could go shipspotting. Okay it was a long walk but I enjoy that as well.
Unique Quality: Well located, easy to find.
A BIT MORE, OK??
This laughing man was indeed opening the door for me.......good afternoon, Madam....
De Deluxe and Executive rooms have an extra-spacious work area, pay-TV, mini-bar and air-conditioning.
And a view over beautiful parks, an authentic city canal or modern architecture, famous for Rotterdam..
Discerning business guests stay in one of our Bilderberg Executive Rooms: comfort à la Bilderberg at its best.
Unique Quality: In our à la Carte restaurant, you can enjoy an excellent meal in stylish, relaxed surroundings.
Welcoming gustst from all over the world, the restaurant specialises in international "modern cuisine".
But you can also enjoy a snack and a drink in our bar: The Yard.
When the weather is favourable you are invited to take lunch or dinner on our delightful garden terrace.
Directions: see city plan and..taxidrivers know....
A BEST HOTEL.....
Entering the large hall with reception desk and staff will immediately give you the feeling that it is a good place.
Although I am born and bred Dutch they addressed me in English, something that quite often happens to me......even when I was on the trein once to Basel.....I didn't say I word but the guard/ticket collector said: aha, you are English, I can clearly see that!!!!
I didn't deny and he left happily....
Well, the Parkhotel has stylishly furnished Classic and Superior rooms equipped with every convenience and comfort, that was clear to me.
Some Superior rooms have a private Balcony! And because the hotel is in the very heart of the business, shopping and leisure centre, all rooms ARE SOUNDPROOF, WHICH IS GREAT!!!
You will always wake up well rested in the morning!
Unique Quality: The Bilderberh Hotel Rotterdam is centrally located next to the Museum park, withing walking distance of the railway station.
This makes it an ideal location for anyone on a business trip to the city as Rotterdam's business centre is also within walking distance.
This hotel is also perfect for those who just want to relax and enjoy the energetic high-spirits of a dynamic, multicultural metropolis and believe me, that IS ROTTERDAM!
Directions: SEE YOUR CITY PLAN OR....
Bilderberg Park Hotel.
This is a hotel with a 4 star rating situated in a convenient part of the city. It is about 10 minutes walk from the train station. The lobby is fine with friendly staff.
Unique Quality: We had a "romantic" room facing the garden. The room is reasonably sized, clean and comfortable. The double bed is made up of very mobile two single beds been put togather. Overall experience is good.
Directions: From the train station, walk straight on to Westersingel and walk along this road until you see the hotel.
Popular Hotels in Rotterdam
Weena 10, Rotterdam
Koninginnenhoofd 1, Rotterdam
Weena 686, (formerly The Westin Rotterdam), Rotterdam
Nieuwe Binnenweg 6, Rotterdam
Explore the World
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Perth
- Sheraton Ferncroft Resort
- Holiday Inn Boston at Beacon Hill
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista
- Renaissance Makati City Hotel
- Yountville Inn
- Cascade Inn
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Le Meridien Haifa
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles-Silverlake
- Jolly Hotel Palermo
- Apple Tree Resort & Hotel
- Riviera - The Corporate Hotel