NH Den Haag

Gyppo's Profile Photo

Business hotel outside centre

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 18, 2014

Fine hotel if nothing special. Comfortable beds; good shower; bad TV. Very friendly and helpful staff. Weird not-quite-frosted glass between beds and shower could be disconcerting.

Unique Quality: The staff were superb.

Djinn76's Profile Photo

A nice hotel far from the center

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 11, 2007

I have been staying twice in the NH last August, it looks like a brand new hotel in what looks like a brand new area. Nothing exceptional about the architecture itself, just a big tower. Everything there is quite big, spacious, should we say grandiose?
I don't know if that was because of the summertime but the area was quite deserted as well, adding to the feeling!
The location is also quite far from the city center, about 20-30min walk if you know where you are going!There is also a futuristic looking tram close to the hotel but it was not working in the evening...

The restaurant of the hotel was quite an experience, eating out on the 'interior terrace' at the first floor was very nice, you are overlooking what could look like a huge and completely deserted station hall. The food was quite good but on the expensive side, too bad the service was so terrible!! Even if I knew service is usually not a strong point in the Netherlands, I was literally shocked when the waitress asked me if "I knew anything about wine" (implying I didn't) when I mentioned I would taste the wine!
I still don't know how I should take this remark, was she trying to make some kind of joke?? At least what I can tell is that the way she handle our bottle, *she* had not that much clues about wine!!
The breakfast buffet is served here is as well and the choice was quite good, that's another possibility to enjoy the 'terrace'.

The room was really comfortable and I can't express why but it looked different than the usual big hotels. A small detail was for example the disposable sponge available in the shower or the lemon flavored soap.

Wireless Internet connectivity was available and compatible with iPass.

Nearby NH Den Haag

NH Den Haag

• Nh Hotels The Hague
  • Nh Hotel The Hague
  • Nh Den Haag Hotel The Hague

Address: Prinses Margrietplantsoen 100, The Hague, Zuid-Holland, 2595, The Netherlands

Amenities at NH Den Haag

• Beverage Selection
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

The Hague Travel Forum

Need advice about The Hague, Netherlands? Visit the Travel Forum for The Hague and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest The Hague hotel reviews