Rica Hotel Kirkenes (Pasvikveien 63 9900 Kirkenes)

Pasvikveien 63 9900 Kirkenes

More about Rica Hotel Kirkenes (Pasvikveien 63 9900 Kirkenes)

Taxi airport-city Kirkenes

by MisiaM

God dag :-)
I plan to fly to Kirkenes soon, what is the cost of taxi from the airport to the center? And could you give me some advice - where can I spend 1 night in good conditions but not so expensive???

I'be thankfull for help.

MisiaM from Polen

Re: Taxi airport-city Kirkenes

by Gili_S

It is contradiction Norway and NOT Expensive ;-) Almost everything is expensive in Norway, however, if you already going there you can try to manage with less.
Taxi form airport I assume will be 300 NOK or more. It might be worth to take a bus if there is one, but I don't know, I drove my own car all the way from Helsinki :)
From the hostels I was looking there, maybe this can be good for one night:

Re: Taxi airport-city Kirkenes

by travelfrosch

There is a "Flybuss" from Kirkenes Airport to the city, which we last used in June of 2006. According to the Veolia Website (translation from Norwegian Courtesy of Google), "Start time from the airport is adapted to flight arrivals and baggage claim. The airport bus stops at Rica Hotel Kirkenes, Myra, Rica Arctic Hotel, Amfi Center, Hurtigruten, hospital." I believe the cost is still NOK 85 per person, but I'm not 100% sure. Take a look at http://www.veolia-transport.no/getfile.php/Internett/Filer/Rutetider/FFR/Langruter/Flybussruter%2004-08.pdf for the schedule for the return trip to the airport.

Comments