Our Members Say
- Reviews: 13
Kirkeporten camping: The world's northernmost campground
I would highly recomend to stay at this campground.
All facilities are as they should be. Nothing fancy. Free shower, free internet and possibility to order breakfeast. Perfect for people travelling with caravan or tent. There is also some huts that you can rent.
The perfect campground for trips on the Magerøya island.
- Close to the hidden gem 'Kirkeporten'
- 15 minutes by car to the north cape plateau
- 25 minutes by car to Honningsvåg
- 5 walk to Skarsvåg
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Jianggao Hotels
- Upper Klamath National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Kampung Jambu Bongkok Hotels
- South Sioux City Hotels
- Lennoxville Hotels
- Diga Hotels
- Iligan City Hotels
- Port Harcourt
- Port-au-Prince Hotels
- Wimbledon Common Hotels
- Pescadero State Beach Hotels
- Stourton Hotels
- Camp Orkila Hotels