Hamresanden Apartments Hotel
Hamresandveien 3, Kristiansund, 4656, Norway
Don't go there, you are warned now!
Hamresanden is wedged between a busy road and the airport.
Tranquillity and space are therefore hard to find.
The airport is so close that you kan literally taste the kerosene from the rising and landing aircrafts. And we have not even talked about the deafening noise of the aircrafts themselves from early morning until late in the evening.
At the airport even at night they are building the extension of the runway and control tower. The trouble will therefore only increase.
The construction of new apartments is a recipe for constant nuisance. Perhaps this new building serves as a noise barrier?
The existing buildings on the site are neglected and outdated. They work according to the principle: if guests do not complain we do nothing.
Upon check-in, key cards are placed on the counter without a number, the rest is up to you to find your apartment.
We stayed in the "apartment hotel"
- The ground floor of it is used as a laundry room. To get to your apartment you must zig-zag between the trolleys full of dirty laundry;
- Half of the lights in the apartment was broken;
- There is no hang curtains but filthy rags that do not close;
- The covers of sofa and chairs are full of patches;
- The doors to the balcony do not open;
- What must be a bedroom consists of a separation, closing with a rag, with a bed that fills the entire space.
- You have to pay for bedding. You must also pay for the final cleaning: 'hotel'?
- Kitchen cabinets were broken;
- Oh never mind .... you are now warned
More about Kristiansund
evening-red on the mountain
Downtown seen from "Sundbåten"
Travel Tips for Kristiansund
Kristiansund, little city on islands
At the very westcoast of Norway youll find a few small islands connected by bridges, this is Kristansund. Its a very pittoresk place. When you climb up on the high bridge you have a mangificant view of all kristiansund, and on the other side to the sea.
Popular Hotels in Kristiansund