Narvik Hotels

• Animas profile photo Animas
  • Reviews: 130

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Spor 1 Gjestegard: Comfortable Guesthouse

We got very comfotable beds ... 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds with sink in the room. The bathroom is downstair and toilet next to our room. It has a BIG kitchen with fully equiped for you to use. Next to our guesthouse it is a pub where you can meet locals until 1.00 am ( but 3.00am on weekend ) The owner of guesthouse is very nice and friendly ... especially his daughter.
When we arrived Narvik by train and couldnt find taxi so I called them to pick up us...if you tell them in advance they will pick you up as well.

This guesthouse used to be something...I cant remember...warehouse or something about train campany...Im not sure but it is very comfortable for you. The front door makes noise when somebody slam it and the night I stayed there ity had a big group of teenager so I had to wake up and opened the front door for them at least 2 times because they couldnt find the key and kept knocking...it was not bother me because I kept waiting for the north light,unluckily I didnt see it.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written May 11, 2006

GuestHouse

• Gili_S profile photo Gili_S
  • Reviews: 4603

The Youth Hostel

The Youth Hostel in the centre and probably the best place to stay over for a reasonable price. I did not needed to use it myself as I was at the camping site, but I noticed it while hanging around.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written March 5, 2006

• Gili_S profile photo Gili_S
  • Reviews: 4603

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Narvik camping

Narvik camping located just outside the city, you can even walk there.
It is mainly for caravans but there are also cabins and small area for tents were I stayed myself.
Kitchen facility was nice, you need coins for the hot water in the showers.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written March 5, 2006

• The_Global_Penguins profile photo The_Global_Penguins
  • Reviews: 36

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Youth Hostel near the bus station: Backpacker's Hostel

A very pleasant stay, unsurprisingly mostly frequented by skiiers this hostel is a mere 160kr a night in a dorm. There are additional services such as sauna, laundry and there is a free kitchen that one can use.

It is very close to the main bus terminal, sign-posted in fact. You can also pick up information about it from the train station.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 18, 2004

• Narviking profile photo Narviking
  • Reviews: 178

There are several hotels in...

There are several hotels in town. For the budget travellers who find hotels too expensive you can try 'Breidablikk gjestgiveri' or the Spor1 were they have beds for about 160,- kroner per night.
There is also a campinground in town. PICTURE: NARVIK CAMPING