- Reviews: 1281
Holman Camping: So nice and cosy
This campsite is situated by road 40 (Kongsberg - Geilo) by the Lagen River, which flows right past the cabins.
The cabins are very well-equipped and cosy, with a verandah and some pretty carved Norwegian ornaments. The bathrooms are shared but the washbasins for women are in locked cabins, so you can wash your hair for free. Mind, the reception is often closed before 5 pm out of season ( that also includes the second fortnight of August) but the keys are left in the doors in those cabins that are free, so just move in and pay later.
A pleasant place by a river, with pretty little houses.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Days Inn Asheville Patton Avenue
- Vacation Village at Parkway
- Doubletree Boston - Downtown
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City
- Hilton Jerusalem
- Chokhi Dhani Resort
- Dorsett Far East Hotel
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Sailor's Beach Hotel