Kolbuszowa Hotels

Our Members Say

• poreby profile photo poreby
  • Reviews: 15

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Rooms to rent: Folk Museum (SKANSEN)

I did not stayed there but I arranged staying for my friends and they enjoyed the rooms. Folk Museum offers a 2 rooms with twin beds and access to kitchen and bathroom. They love it.

The rooms are at the attic of old building. On the main floor there is a ticket office and souvenir shop. Building has a 24 security and is just a part of Folk Museum.

• Opinion of Price: N/A

• Pawtuxet profile photo Pawtuxet
  • Reviews: 1617

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Skansen Village guest rooms: Lodging in the heart of history

During several previous visits to Poland I was disappointed in not being able to find a really comfortable place to stay in Kolbuszowa so that I could totally immerse myself in the community. As I planned for the 2009 trip, my pen pal, Wladek asked his father to check on a few places and he discovered we could rent rooms at Skansen Village. It took me all of 5 seconds to agree to that plan.
We rented both rooms on the 2nd floor of the welcome center where you buy the tickets to tour the village. The gift shop is housed on the first floor as well. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and there is a full kitchen and bathroom on the 2nd floor for your private use and comfort.
There is nothing like waking up in Skansen Village on a clear sunny morning and looking out over the fields and pond - smelling the freshest air imagineable.
Not only was it a wonderful place to stay, but it was amazingly inexpensive. I'd really like to go back again. What a perfect solution for the four of us women who were researching our family histories.

Open from April - October ... museum admittance 7 pln

Rooms are charged per person, per day. We paid the equivalent of approx. $10 per person per day. Amazing!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive

• Pawtuxet profile photo Pawtuxet
  • Reviews: 1617

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Kolbuszowa sports complex hotel

We stayed one night in a hotel in Kolbuszowa, (3rd trip to Poland) which I would never recommend to anyone. We were so cold that night. They are obviously set up to accomodate young people who come to their sports stadium during the warm months. The town simply isn't set up for tourists. In Cmolas itself...we found no accomodations other than the private homes.
I have since discovered there are several accomodations known as AGROtourist facilities....available during the summer months. We found some on the internet recently, but unfortunately all of them were fully booked until well into August...beyond the time of my trip. I would have enjoyed staying in the cottage that is advertised. Who would have thought that the tiny village would have been so popular!?

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average