Except hotels there are houses, recreation centres, campings, camp sites, youth hostels, green tourism and private rooms in Leba. Most of them are closed October - May.
www.leba.pl/eng/leba.htm and click "Night lodgings".
Motel Oaza is not in Leba, it's somewhere by the road E75 (National Road 1) to Leba, past city of Torun. The WORST accommodation in Poland I've ever slept.
Why? Do you want the whole list? OK, top 5:
1. stinking room and toilets,
2. hot water ends in 1 min. - so hurry up :-)
3. the lady-staff, no words... lazy, rude etc.
4. awfull breakfast, good coffee? - forget it,
5. price? MORE then average.
There is the only accommodation by the road in this region - no competition.
CONCLUSION: maybe you could build new motel nearby; you could do good business (I suppose) and get this lady bankrupt!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful