Golebiewski

polakita's Profile Photo

So huge

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 13, 2008

I was there with my office out-day - we went in around 100 persons and enjoyed the weekend at the hotel and area. Price is PLN 510 per double room. The hotel is a giant in a rather small village which is Mikolajki - not very proportional. You walk along the corridors, use the stairs, you can get lost! However it is nicely placed at the calm lake, has a big area of land, you may rent a bike, have a cruise or rent a canoe. A night club for those who need to party a night long.
There's a stable right next to the hotel, the horses are so beautiful to look at them or cuddle. You may have a ride at the paddock or further in the area.
Though it is not my type of holiday, cause I prefer more quiet and small local hotels/pensions, I enjoyed the stay mainly because the hotel does offer a variety of attraction, first of them being the water pools, where I would spend much longer if possible!

Unique Quality: It has a wonderfull water pool - if you stay at the hotel you may enjoy it all day long. Apart from the swimming pool, there is a pool with a wave, jacuzzi - therapeutic mud, lye, magnesium - calcium; saunas - stream and dry with fragrance of spruce, alpine herbs, eucalyptus, salt cave, snow-ice sauna. There's also a pool outside.

If you're not a resident of the hotel, the price is PLN 30 for the first 1,5 hrs and then additional PLN 10 for every hour. I recommend you to go there one day!

Nearby Golebiewski

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Room Service

Mikolajki Travel Forum

Need advice about Mikolajki, Poland? Visit the Travel Forum for Mikolajki and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Mikolajki hotel reviews