Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
We had a twin room in this hotel. If I remember it correctly we had room number 214 at the end of a corridor. In the corridor there was a drinking water dispenser. Staff at the reception was friendly and there were free "In your Pocket" guides.
The hotel is located close to the center of the city and within walking distance from Lodz Fabryczna railway station which takes about 15 minutes.
We got a good deal from booking.com and paid 128 PLN per night. We didn't have breakfast there as it would have been another 32 PLN per person per day.
In the room there was a tea/coffee making facility. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very good too. The only two disadvantages were that you cannot open the window and that the airconditioning was on the cool side and although there were knobs it wasn't actually ajustable. I would stay there again anytime.
Popular Hotels in Lodz
Ul Ogrodowa 17, Lodz
Alpilsudspiego Ui Piotrowska Lodz
Al. Pilsudskiego 11, , LODZ 90-368
Al. Mickiewicza 7, Lodz
Explore the World
- Merlin Inn Resort Cameron Highlands
- Carpe Diem Claros Resort & Spa Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Beatenberg-Interlaken
- Holiday Inn Express Stillwater
- Awana Porto Malai Hotel
- Tulip Inn Cape Town
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg
- Residence Inn By Marriott Akron
- Avalon Hotel Berlin
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bloomington Hotel
- Galaxy Beach Resort
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Inn on 7th Edmonton
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel & Country Club