Ulica J. Szujskiego, 5, Krakow, Southern Poland, 31-123, Poland

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Jarra's Profile Photo

A nice little hotel

Logos is situated only within 10 minutes walk from the main square of Krakow on a quiet one-way street. There are only 49 rooms in this hotel and one floor is smoke free. Well at least it should be but like everywhere in Poland the smell of tobacco is very well embedded. The breakfast was plentiful. It will keep you going till late afternoon. There are also sauna and beautician services available. The lobby bar isn`t that attractive but still it serves the basic drinks.

More about Logos Hotel

Euromeet 2010

by annemariebyrne

"First Impressions of Poland"

Euromeet 2010 was my first experience of a VT get-together. Needless to say I was slightly nervous about the whole thing – travelling alone to a country that I had never visited before, not speaking the language, not knowing anyone (well I had meet Jo104 briefly in Dublin), not being familiar with the currency. Anyway I figured out how to get from the airport into Krakow city on the train, even bought my ticket from the vending machine inside the train. After that I trusted my sense of direction (and my map!) and walked to my hotel (Hotel Logos), quite a long walk but a good way to gather my first impressions of the place. After settling in and having a rest (I’d been travelling since 4am), I made my way to the city centre and the VT registration. From then on it was go, go, go for the entire weekend. I’m still in awe of Urzsula and Matt and their skill (and stamina) at organising Euromeet 2010 and add my sincere thanks to all the well deserved praise they have received from VTers. It was an amazing event overall and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the participants, visiting the delights of Krakow, sampling the food and generally having a good time. After taking part in all the organised activities I realised that a weekend was not enough time to enjoy all that Krakow and Poland have to offer and will definitely make a return visit someday.

"Walking tour"

Our walking tour of the medieval city on Friday morning with Alicia was very informative and included a visit to the rooftop café of the Academy of Music, from where we enjoyed panoramic views across the city. Another highlight of the tour was being in St Mary’s church during the daily ceremony of the opening of the highly ornate altarpiece.

"Webcam"

On Friday evening, after a busy day of tours, many VTers gathered in the Market Square to appear on a webcam so that they could be seen by friends, family and absent VTers around the world. After much posing, jumping and general mayhem to the amusement of people passing by, the connection was made and we went global! Wisegirl23 (Marg) valiently watched in Australia in the middle of the night.

Comments