Paszkowka 37, Krakow, Southern Poland, 34113, Poland

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

Rated 17% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

• Very NIce place right outside the city

The Palace was very nice. We got there around 8pm and the person at the front desk told us right away that the kitchen was closed but would have the cook stay for longer to make us something to eat. I was a little upset at first because I picked this hotel because in the information that I read about it online stated that it had escorted tours to all the sites. When I asked the hotel about these tours the front desk said that she would call us a cab. So I was like what!! Some escorted tour. However when the cab came the next morning the driver took us to the sites made sure that we got in and where we where going and also waited the three hours the tour lasted for no extra charge. The total cost for him driving us there and back and waiting was about 70 euro or 300 polish zloty. which is not bad. The only thing I did not like about this place was that on both Saturday and Sunday night their was some very loud music playing. When I called the front desk to say hey think maybe we could turn that down a bit. All I got was a "I'm so sorry Sunday is Polish disco-tech night" The music did not go off until 1230-1am and seeing how I had to be up at 530 I was not happy. I do think that someone came over and said something to the people that where playing the music but it did nothing to turn it down.

Unique Quality: Well they say that they have a gym but its really only a few pieces of stuff. They do have a indoor outdoor pool more outdoor than anything. Food was great and make sue that you take some sort of bug spary their it very close to a little pound and I got eaten alive.

Directions: About 30k outside the city og Krakow. If going there call them from the Airport or trainstation and have them send you a cab. Otherwise you'll get ripped off by some cab driver.

More about Paszkowka Palace Hotel

Paszkowka Palace

by ericn131

im of to krakow in june and am staying 1 nite in Paszkowka Palace.could some1 tell me how much a taxi would be or any other way to get there from krakow centre,any info on the palace would be great

Re: Paszkowka Palace