Ul. Lubelska 12, Krakow, Poland

Sodispar Serviced Apartments
Booking.com Priceline.com

• Simply THE BEST You Will Find

After finding Sodispar online I was impressed by what they seemed to offer, and the price at which they offered it. So before travelling I looked for reviews of Sodispar online. I found many, and they were virtually all very complimentary…. but even then I thought that there must be a catch!

I must also add that when I travel and stay in hotels around the world I am always a brutally honest reviewer, because it is only truly honest personal reviews that give the traveller a fair chance when dealing with hotel and apartment chains. If hotels provide poor and slap-happy service, then quite frankly they deserve to be ‘named and shamed’. I have valued other people’s honest reviews so often myself…..So what I have to say about Sodispar should be seen in that light.

From the first e-mail contact I had with them, to the personal day to day interaction I had since arriving here, I can say in all truth, THERE IS SIMPLY NO BETTER! I have NEVER before come across a company like Sodispar, whose owners take the comfort and convenience of their clients so seriously. Nothing is too much trouble for them, and everything is done with a smile and cheery word.

The accommodation is absolutely spotlessly clean as it is seen in online pictures; in fact I think that the reality is actually better than the pictures. Attention to detail is something which is taken for granted here. On the rare occasions when something stops working or fails in some way, it is immediately fixed or replaced. All the staff speak excellent English, and a few other languages too I dare say. They are available to assist clients at all times…by telephone or e-mail; and they respond immediately when contacted.

They go out of their way to help in every aspect of your stay, from giving maps and diagrams to assist, to written translations to help you with specific issues like transportation etc. Their procedures…including: reception, secure access to areas of the building, keys etc , and general administration could teach some of the major world hotel chains a thing or two!
    I could easily go on at greater length with my very happy experiences of Sodispar, but I will sum everything up with just this: Sodispar is simply THE BEST in its price range that I have ever stayed in. You will be very hard pushed to find anything which even comes close to the standards you will find here. The management and staff treat you with respect and courtesy, and take nothing for granted in ensuring your stay with them is a happy one. Sodispar is a real ‘gem’ in an all too often disappointing hotel and apartment sector.

Unique Quality: Management who REALLY know what their clients need, and go out of their way to provide it.

• jorgec25's Profile Photo

Great location

Sodispar Appartments (Turim ap) on Golebia Street are a budget location, somewhat versatile, since they include a small cooking space, with a perfect location.

Unique Quality: Pros: perfect location, right next to the Market Square, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Good space, and possibility to cook meals.

Cons: cleanness, 2º floor without elevator, cramped bathroom, and maybe a be a bit noisy at night, but not enough to bother my sleep.

Directions: The Address of the apartment building is Golebia Street 1

Home away from home at Sodispar Apartments Krakow

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    I was impressed with their professionalism.
    All staff spoke very goof English and most helpful.
    Although I must have asked them a thousand questions,
    they were not too bothered. :)

Home away from home at Sodispar Apartments Krakow

My 3 night stay here was highly enjoyable.
    The staff made my stay one to remember and
    they have a very special approach to treating
    their guests that ensures that guests will return
    or recommend their stay to their friends.

There is a supermarket about 5 mins away open to
    8pm and a very cheap Vietnamese resto almost next door.
    Also a taxi stand 2 mins away.

Unique Quality:
    24 internet access in the office.
    Very friendly and efficient staff.
    Very well serviced rooms with
    all that you could need, fridge,
    hot plate for cooking, iron, hair drier,
    Satellite TV with CNN and BBC, small
    garden outside, all rooms have codes,
    so no need for keys if you don't want.
    Plates, cups and cutlery. Telephone with
    your own number.

Directions: 20 min walk to the market square in old town
    or 10 mins in a taxi.

• budapest8's Profile Photo

Best deal in Krakow on a budget

I was very pleasantly surprised at the high standand,
    right from finding their web site, first emails and phone calls,
    with a special offer I could not refuse. I want to come back in July
    and worried that if the word gets out, I will not be able to get a
    vacancy. 10 out of 10 from me. Maybe the 15 to 20 walk to the
    Market Square felt a bit far, all the other things combined more
    than made up for the good walk.
    If you want central, then pay a bit more and they have apartments
    in the centre.
    Here at Ul. Lubelska 12 they offer rooms at 120 PLN and with discount 20% or more
    depending if you are alone or several people.
    In the centre, the old town they have the same
    offer of discounts with cheapest apartments at 180 PLN for 2 people,
    to 490 PLN for 3 bedroom apartments with 2 bathrooms that sleep
    up to 10 people. So when you come 10 people and stay 3 nights or
    longer, then that works out at about 40 PLN (Zloty) or equiv 10 Euro or 13 USD per person.

Unique Quality:
    You won`t find such a good room for the price they offer.
    Discounts for when you stay longer than 3 nights and for
    returning guests.
    Staff very friendly, let me use
    the 2 PC`s for guests for free and even a few info sheets at no extra
    charge. There is a satelite TV with BBC and CNN, en suite bathroom
    with shower and toilet, hair drier, iron, fridge and cutlery with cups
    and plates, small hot plate, almost everything one needs home away from home.
    Supermarket 3 mins walk away.

Directions: FOR DIRECTIONS SEE ABOVE

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Apartments at old town

In case anyone is still in need, we got a good deal and they still have availability. We booked an apartment for 4 days 3 people 2 rooms for 720pLN around 180 euros total. We are in the same street of all the dinners (I did not know it when I booked it, Matt told me, I must have a extra sense for that LOL)
    The company had been very quick answering emails and confirmations. Also providing us with a transfer from katowice at a good price that will take us to the apartment and give us the keys.

SODISPAR Aparthotel & Apartments
    www: www.sodispar.pl
    www: www.sodispar.com
    email: info@sodispar.pl

Check for the apartments on the old town not the hotel. :-)) Hope this helps to others.

Directions: SODISPAR Aparthotel & Apartments
    www: www.sodispar.pl
    www: www.sodispar.com
    email: info@sodispar.pl

• monicarc's Profile Photo

Great apartment rental company

Great place to rent your Krakow apartment from--their website was great, you basically can see all the pictures of all their apartments. the apartments are all located 1 to 2 minutes from the main square. The staff was really friendly, they arranged transfers. The drivers were very nice too. The apartment we had was nice too--it had a clothes washing machine; good location. Due to the popular location, though, it was a bit loud at night.

Unique Quality: Excellent location and price.

• Excellent Apartments in Old Krakow

We had booked an apartment for two persons in the Aparthotel that is 15 minutes by walk to Market Square and they gave us the Washington apartment that was 1 minute to Market Square.
    Tha apartment was huge with two double beds and a furnished kitchen. We booked also the taxi service from the airport that was useful because the taxi driver brought us to the office and then to the apartment, but it was too expensive (if compared to the cost of the apartment).
    The staff is friendly and they can book trips. They have also a free telephone number in Poland (0800 19 13 13) that you can call from public telephones if you need anything.

Directions: Old town

• Sodispar apartments

We found Sodispar apartments on the internet and what a find it was. Only drawback was that the apartment was on the 3rd floor and there was no lift, however it was right in the middle of the old town, so that made up for it.

• Orchid's Profile Photo

Krakow apartment - sodispar

We stayed for a week in these great self-catering apartments, only two tramstops from the Planty, and were able to pretend we were locals. Cost very reasonable ($30USD a night), and hosted by the charming Jerzy, always busy with his mobile phone!

We had the convenience of preparing our own breakfasts, (the ingredients foraged from nearby supermarkets) and had a sitting area as well as bedroom and generous bathroom. Even a washing machine.

The ability to have a couple of cold beers in the frige waiting for us after a hard days sightseeing was great in the July heat.

Unique Quality: Space, space, your own kitchen and a refrigerator for some cold ones!

Directions: Nowy Kleparz

More about Sodispar Service Apartments

Accomodation

by csutiluca

Can you suggest any central, cheap accomodatiion in Kraków? Thanks

RE: Accomodation

by DGPoohBear

We stayed at the Polski Pod Bialym Orlem http://www.podorlem.com.pl
made reservations directly with hotel via e-mail and found it to be wonderful! Good location for walking the whole city and nice breakfast spread. Hope this helps!

RE: Accomodation

by SimonRees

Try Jerzy at Sodispar. Apart from an aparthotel he also has loads of apartments in the old town. Did me a really good deal on an apartment in July.

Comments