The Secret Garden Hostel

svet_pol's Profile Photo

the best!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 17, 2011

I’ve experienced different kinds of hotels from cheap dorm-like places to 5-star ones, and I can say that the Secret Garden is the best that you can get for this price. I paid 20 euro to stay in a single room, and frankly speaking didn’t expected a lot, but it turned out to be the best place during my trip to Poland. The location is perfect: on the one side from the hostel there is a tram/bus stop from where you can easily get to the old town, on the other side from the hostel there is a river with beautiful alleys, a perfect place for morning walks. The hostel itself has a small yard with plants, blossoming flowers, a fountain, and benches. Inside the hostel you’ll find clean renovated rooms even with some design approach. But what is worth mention first of all is the hostel’s staff. The receptionists were very polite and really eager to help me in all my problems and questions. I immediately started to feel relaxed and like at home. What I also like a lot is the hostel’s kitchen. The breakfasts were perfect, but the hostel also provided a variety of tees and coffee you can drink during the whole day and night. The receptionists really cared about my comfort stay in the hostel and in Kracow in general.

dhina's Profile Photo

Great hostel in Krakow

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 30, 2008

If you want to have less crowded hostel with very good facility, this hostel is a good choice. It is located in Kazimierz area within walking distance to Wawel castle and the main market square. I stayed in a single private room (for ca. 25 EUR/night in May 2008) and i am really satisfied with it. The wall is a bit thin, but it was okay with me.. The shared bathroom is clean and they also provide free internet and since there were not so many people when I was there, I felt really home...
Definitely one the the best hostels I ever stayed.

See pictures on Hostelworld site...

Nearby The Secret Garden Hostel

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Krakow Travel Forum

Need advice about Krakow, Poland? Visit the Travel Forum for Krakow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Krakow hotel reviews