Nowy Swiat 29/3, Warsaw, Central Poland, 00-029, Poland
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 14% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Royal Route Residence

Market stalls on top of Stadium DziesiecioleciaMarket stalls on top of Stadium Dziesieciolecia

Hala MirowskaHala Mirowska

Outside Europe's biggest salt mineOutside Europe's biggest salt mine

St Anne's ChurchSt Anne's Church

apartment in warsaw

by DAL_s

just trying to find a suitable apartment.
has anybody stayed in royal route residence on nowy swiat, or does anyone know if this is a good choice for an apartment. Also is it located in a good area, ideally just want something which is walking distance to clubs, bars, shops, restaurants.

RE: apartment in warsaw

by adin

This street is THE elegant, newly renovated in the very center of the city. Full of restaurants, shops, bars etc all priced accordingly.
Only 10 min on foot from the old town, same to park saski.
The whole area is full with shops, extravagant and especially designed for tourists with extra big pocket.........
Don't miss cafe "blikle".

RE: apartment in warsaw

by evaanna

Just as adin said, it's just perfect for what you want.

Travel Tips for Warsaw

Consider twice if you want to go there!

by UnitedStatesOfEurope

I must say I found Warsaw terribly boring.
Lots of Polish people would agree with that.
So think about rather visiting other nice places
in Poland such as Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, ...
Only go to Warsaw, if you seriously feel the need
see every Capital of a country you visit.
Just my oppinion anyway... There is this palace of Culture (a big tower with a
museum) that looks sort of nice, but I lost interst
in it after staring at it for 2 hours as I was so bored in Warsaw.

vist Old Town

by rolnik

Being only 50 years old, The Old Town of Warsaw is pricesly built reconstruction. It is quite easy to forget that at the end of the war none of these colorful houses was not destroyed. Big respect to those who made this place live again

visit the pinnacled Barbakan,...

by Tolik

visit the pinnacled Barbakan, the mid-16th century stronghold in the old city wall, now marks the boundary between the Old Town and the New Town (actually, both are very old). New Town was founded at the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries.

Agnieszka, Brad and others

by matcrazy1

I already met and get to know Brad (bradbrown) during the first official European VT-meeting in Vallegio sul Mincio, Italy in May, 2005. We both, Urszula and I, liked him a lot. We liked not only his VT-famous Brad-hugs (given to many VT-women :-), his energy, his passion to travel, dance, meet and entertain but his interesting and wise views on many real and abstract things, and we remembered passionating conversations we had. Quite an interesting and intriguing guy you are, Brad.

So, I was very happy to get to know that Brad along with the others comes to Warsaw on the way to London VT-meeting although just for one day/night. This simple fact encouraged me to prepare the meeting to welcome the VT-caravan coming with Brad. And we did it, met all together... Thanks a lot, Brad. Be as you are, please and follow my VT travel motto: always keep smiling and take it easy :-))). You are always welcome back to Poland. What about Krakow next time?

I was lucky to meet Agnieszka (Aggie_K) in Warsaw. Before the meeting I only got to know that she was a Pole living in Danemark and that she knew Brad and that her face looked very pretty :-). Well, I was very lucky to meet next very sympathetic VT-er, full of energy and always ready to entertain, right? Urszula (matcrazy0), my wife, liked Agnieszka a lot as well. It's a pity she couldn't join our company on Saturday and Sunday. We have to meet again here or there for sure.

Really odd shape for a Skyscraper !!!

by MarioPortugal

Right in downtown Warsaw, there's one particular building I found quite odd. I do not want to be a bad critic here but "why was this building projected with that shape (as picture) ??"

I confess I do not find this construction very safe but, ... oh well ..., who am I to make dissertations about architecture in general !?!?

Comments