Al. Jana Pawla II 21, Warsaw, Central Poland, 00-854, Poland

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 23% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Irena_Romeva's Profile Photo

Fine hotel in the heart of Warsaw

I had a pleasant short stay at the Westin last year in December. The Westin Warsaw hotel is very modern looking, with tastefully designed lobbies and rooms. It is located in a quiiet area very near the center of the city, the railstation and the Palace of Culture and Science is very near. The staff was very polite, easy and quick check in/check out procedure. The taxis usually have to be reserved beforehand, so I had a very good support with that having in mind the increased traffic during December holidays. This hotel has all the pluses except for the extra charged Internet which is also very expensive. My room was on the 10th floor, had fabulous views of the city, which was great!

Unique Quality: The elevators has illuminated lights on the window glass and has a spectacular view over Warsaw at night.

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Business hotel near Central Station

I booked my hotel in Warsaw several months ago, at the great rate of $75 per night on Orbitz, when I thought we would be doing a day trip or two from Warsaw so I booked a hotel near the Central Station. Turns out that we didn't take any day trips but the location wasn't terribly inconvenient as we spent much of our time in Warsaw further afield and needed to take buses and trams anyway.

We walked from the Central Station to the hotel, 10+ minutes on foot, or you can connect with a tram that runs down the center of al. Jana Pawla II. We also walked to Old Town our 1st night in town but it was at least 15-20 minutes on foot.

Unique Quality: The Westin in Warsaw is a typical Westin, designed primarily for the business traveler, it has a desk in the room with an internet connection, modern furniture and expense account breakfasts which at 99zl ($30US) was easy for us to pass up. The Westin chain has heavenly beds, extremely comfortable, and heavenly showers, always with great water pressure and plenty of hot water.

Our bathroom was very nice, with both a bathtub and a shower, all the necessary toiletries-shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and lotion along with groovy leaf shaped soap. There was a hair dryer in the closet and the towels were nice and fluffy.

The room had a minibar which we couldn't open, presumably because we didn't leave a credit card number, tea and coffee service and an in room safe. The flat screen TV had a bunch of channels in different languages, including HBO.

Directions: 10 minute walk from Central Station, 2km from Old Town

• Djinn76's Profile Photo

Hotel with an amazing architecture

I have only spent a night here. In general, this is a very good hotel, my room was very comfortable, great bed and nice bathroom...
    Even if the view from the room was on one of the main busy streets, it was amazingly quiet!
    The restaurant was ok, as most hotel restaurant, it was a bit pricey, the staff was pretty cold but at least the food was good!
    The breakfast buffet was quite expensive as well (25€) but it was definitely worth it...

On the downside:
    - the Internet connection, again quite expensive and no wireless, only a wired connection!
    - the time to check in/out

Unique Quality: The lift!! Quite surprising, in an external glass tower, check the picture on their website!

Directions: In the business center of the city...

• dlytle's Profile Photo

A First Class Hotel In Warsaw

I stayed at this Westin, over some beautiful fall days, due to business travel. I often stay at Westin’s in the USA, and I am a gold member of the Starwood club, but I was somewhat surprised when our local sales representative booked me into the one in Warsaw.

I found the staff, at this modern 20-storey hotel to be excellent, meeting or exceeding standards that I am comfortable with back home. They are genuinely friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. For example, my Sunday tour bus was late and, without my asking for their assistance, the front desk called them up and then provided me an update and expected arrival time of the van. I was impressed!

The hotel is beautifully designed, relatively new and centrally located near the center of the city. The elevator ride gives one an excellent partial view of the city and the current weather conditions! And like in their other locations, their famous Heavenly Bed continued to live up to its name. And, especially for a business traveler, there were other nice touches like excellent lighting at the desk and over the bed, high speed internet connectivity, and good television reception with a number of English speaking channels.

A fluffy robe was laid out on my bed when I arrived and the bathroom was not cramped. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and you will too.

Unique Quality: Great view, heavenly bed (best in the world I think), nice ambience, great service, good English skills.

Directions: Find Jerozolimskie street and then find the Central Railway Station. Turn onto Aleja Jana Pawła II, cross a few traffic lights and you will see the Westin Warsaw hotel.

• gale.blog.pl's Profile Photo

Deluxe ***** Hotel

A new hotel (opened in 2003) in the heart of the business district; located close to both shopping and the famous Palace of Culture and Science.

There are 361 rooms in the hotel and all come complete with satellite television and 24-hour room service. This 20-storey hotel offers 24-hour fitness facilities, a restaurant, bar and numerous conference and banqueting options.

DINING
    Fusion - Modern restaurant with display kitchen offering a fusion of culinary cultures - east meets west.
    JP's - Trendy bar offering freshly squeezed juices, light lunches and snacks.

PROPERTY AMENITIES
    There is a wide choice of conference and banqueting facilities on offer at the hotel, as well as fitness facilities.

Spa or sauna

Fax machine
    Bathrobes
    Air conditioning

ROOMS
    The Westin Warsaw features 361 guestrooms.
    Deluxe Room - The deluxe room features one king-size or two twin beds; rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests.

Unique Quality: Written on July 20th 2003:

A unique thing is that the hotel is operating although it hasn't been officially open and the 'categorization process' has not been finnished yet - they can't tell whether it is a 4* or 5* place :-)

More about The Westin Warsaw

Warsaw : Starwood Stable

by Sharrie about Warsaw Westin

I was in Westin Warsaw only for a night.
Robert suggested Bristol but for Euro 220+, I'm not that crazy about it. It's about half price if it's the weekend.

Westin is part of the Starwood stable.
Since I regularly stay in Sheraton, I've accumulated quite a bit of points & found out that the rates per night is not bad either - Euro 123 + tax.
With further promotional benefits on SPG.com, I realised I just have to pay US$45 + tax for a night stay (after 2800 points redemption).
So, I chose to stay here instead. An almost brand new 5* hotel in Warsaw.
The staff told me it's less than a year old!
Nice modern business design & pretty much secured with safe box in room & all.
Card access with the lift.

So, I felt pretty much secured here.
It's pretty safe in Poland generally, but where hotels are concerned, I don't usually take chances.

As my stay was very short, just a couple of hours, I didn't explore any facility here.
It's not too far from the old city, just a few minutes rides by taxis.
It's very close to the railway station. Cost about PLN 12-15 for a taxi ride which is approximately US$3.50.

All in all, I like the feel of the hotel & won't mind returning again.

Oh, it has very nice bathroom. Reasonably large & has both a shower cubicle & a bathtub. But I was upgraded to a deluxe room (f.o.c.) so am not sure if its the same with all other rooms

Modern design hotel with excellent service

by TripAdvisor Member SafariBart

Last weekend, we spent 3 nights in Westin Warsaw. The hotel did not displease us in any way. As a Starwood Platinum Guest, I was upgraded immeadiately after booking (within 1 day) from standard room to a fabulous 2 room-suite with executive lounge access.
Besides that, very professional employees, a great buffet breakfast each morning and great modern design made it all even more worthwile.
Definitely to be recommended !

Heavenly No Doubt

by TripAdvisor Member Neilzonwheelz

Having just discovered Trip Advisor I just had to write about the Westin Warsaw. I have been fortunate to stay here on 2 occassions, the 1st time in December 2003 - Winter.
Having been backpacking/cycling for some time I selected the hotel because of it's great website rates at the time.
Getting there from the train station was a matter of minutes, the reception warm & comfortable as the room I recieved, a corner that was just superb. Looking out the expansive windows watching the snow flakes fall was just awesome.
The room was everything & more, especially the trademarked Heavenly Bed - this was sumpteous & I have never experienced better. Better was to come when I would wake up & find a the Sydney Morning Herald photocopied - beat that!! After some time away from home this was a luxury. The bar staff were homely, the restaurant superb in presentation and quality.
There was also a excellent if pricey restaurant across the road 'Cafe 99" from memory. Sad to leave, I had planned on 3 days but ended up staying about 5/6 days,lol.

My second visit happened in Summer - July 2005. It was that easy to stay here again - It was if nothing had changed - everything was so good, convenient to the airport, to the trains and the centre of the city. I would & do recommend it to people I meet - this is excellent value for money and much, much more.
Thanks Westin Warsaw

Ten out of ten

by TripAdvisor Member smileyliam

Probably the best hotel I`ve stayed in during frequent trips to Warsaw...If you`re thinking of booking..do it. Highly recommended.

Rooms 10/10 - Cable TV, excellent beds and reasonably priced internet access/

Food: Buffet breakast to suit all tastes
Check out the Westin club sandwich!

Location: 15 mins from the airport, 1 min to the main streets and a 15 minute walk to the Old Town

Top class experience

by TripAdvisor Member 2595

I stayed here recently on a business trip to Warsaw. This hotel is a top class establishment and well worth considering if visiting the city as it is also priced quite reasonably. The hotel itself occupies a central location and is highlighted by it's glass frontage. The rooms are of a very high standard with one of the plushest bathrooms I have ever seen! The staff are friendly and efficient and food and atmosphere were top notch. I didn't get to sample the leisure facilities but one can assume that they keep up the high standards experienced elsewhere in this hotel. Would I stay here again? Most definitely!

My favourite hotel in Warsaw

by TripAdvisor Member trvljunky

I go to Warsaw for work and this is where all our team love to stay. The hotel lift in itself is a tourist attraction for the views. Completely modernised, great business hotel, excellent location.

Are hotel reservations necessary for mid-September

by robbie1271

We will be staying in Warsaw fro 3 nights in mid September. Should we make reservations, or are there plenty of rooms available then?

One hotel I checked (Hotel Reytan) informed me they are fully booked.

Re: Are hotel reservations necessary for mid-September

by HannaJo

Please book as soon as possible, because the closer to the date of your stay, more expensive places will be available...

Re: Are hotel reservations necessary for mid-September

by Neilzonwheelz

I have no idea what price range you are looking at, but I stayed at the Westin Warsaw, great rooms & the beds, the BEST EVER. The service was brilliant, they even printed the Sydney Morning Herald for me each day, that's service!.
Central, near the train station & shopping or just get on www.Google.com & type in Warsaw + Accommodation. You should get heaps of sites. Enjoy the city, I loved it heaps & you can visit the Royal Palace for free on Sundays. I have pics on www.trekshare.com/members/neilzonwheelz

Comments