Dwa Bratanki

Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Rzeszow

The beautiful market square in RzeszowThe beautiful market square in Rzeszow

ul. 3 Majaul. 3 Maja

Rzeszów airport?

by Drugness

Hello all
I'm flying from Rzeszów airport but will not be staying in Rzeszów on the day of my departure.
What is the best way to get to the airport from the city? I presume the train and bus stations are in the town centre so i take it i'll be working from there.
Can anyone tell me a bus number? Or should i just get a taxi?
Thanks
DG

By the way i know very little about Rzeszów at the moment so if anyone has any recommendations about the place i would be happy to hear them! :)

Re: Rzeszów airport?

by KarolaK

There is a bus "L" (special line to the airport, with buses arrivals usually connected with flight departures) leaving from the Railway Station.
I found on the Internet that buses no 2 and 14 also stop at the airport, but (as I understand it) not evry ride goes there...
Anyway you can always get a taxi :)
For information about access to Rzeszów airport in english try
have a nice stay in Poland :)

Travel Tips for Rzeszow

Ben-UK's Rzeszow page

by Ben-UK

The travel books tend to say Rzeszow is a place for passing through quickly -- well I don't agree ...

I have to admit I was sort of passing through -- on my way from Krakow to Kosice, Slovakia, but I'd always wanted to visit Rzeszow and not far away Przemysl to see what they were like and I'm really glad I did - I enjoyed my short stay in Rzeszow.

The Rynek is a busy gathering place in the evenings with lots of cafes and bars -- it's a nice square with a monument of Tadeusz Kosciuszko and a 16th century Town Hall.

I enjoyed wandering around the town -- along ul 3 Maja with its attractive Piarist Church and Monastery -- oh, one thing I noticed was that nearly everyone I saw in Rzeszow was eating ice-cream!
-- good idea .....