Rzeszow

Grand Hotel Rzeszow
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Rzeszow

Michael our taxi driverMichael our taxi driver

CastleCastle

from Slovakia???

by Drugness

Hello all
I've established that train travel is definitely not to easiest way to get to Rzeszów from Svidník in Slovakia. I need to get from Svidník to Rzeszów in as little time as possible and i'm wondering if anyone can tell me connecting buses between these towns? If such a service exists?
Or will i have to bite the bullet and get the train?
Thanks everyone!
DG

Re: from Slovakia???

by sihi

Hi!

If there is no connection between those cities, maybe you have to go throgh Krakow to Rzeszow?

Re: from Slovakia???

by Drugness

At the moment it looks like i will have to go back to Presov to get a train but this will mean almost a full day lost on travel so i am open to all suggestions. The shorter the route from Svidník to Rzeszów the better!

Travel Tips for Rzeszow

My visit to Rzeszow

by darren_st

"First Impresions"

On first arrival in Rzeszow, I felt slightly daunted. This was my first time in an Eastern European country and not speaking any of language I was standing at the coach station with the unnerving feeling that I had been transported back to communist era Russia. Surrounded by grey concrete post-modern buildings with harsh corners it was slightly intimidating. I soon met with friends and those initial impressions melted away, as soon as I had ventured out of the station area I found that I had come to a really wonderful city. There are some wonderful buildings in Rzeszow and the market square is beautiful.

Comments