Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
In the historical area of Solidarnosc.
The Gryf Hotel is close to the historical site for the 1970 and -80 uprisings which led to the fall of the Iron Curtain. That's for the history buffs. The other advantage of the hotel is that it's quite close to the main railway station, where the bus stops if you come from the airport. Head north towards the cranes at the shipyard, and pass by the Solidarnosci monument. The hotel sits next to the guarded parking on the right side. It is a 10-15 min walk. From the hotel you can reach the tram in one min.
Unique Quality: It is a 2 star hotel, so don't expect any more than a stay for the night.
Staff is English speaking on a medium level, nice and service minded.
The rooms include:
- private bathroom with tube, hairdryer and toweldryer
- no telephone
- no refrigerator
- no coffe/tea making facilities
- cleaning of room not every day
You should be able to get a single room for 180 Pln/night, breakfast included by booking from the hotel. That's a very low rate to be in Gdansk!
Popular Hotels in Gdansk
Ul. Jana Heweliusza 22, Gdansk
ul Szafarnia 2, Gdansk
Ul Pszenna 1, Gdansk
Mariacka 1, Stare Miasto, Gdansk
Explore the World
- The Oceans at Cherry Grove
- Kamuning House
- InterContinental Chicago
- Ursuline Guest House
- Hotel Amadeus
- Hotel De Mallemoolen Amsterdam
- Sleepy Sam's Bed & Breakfast
- Nieuw Slotania
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Orlando
- Greenland Lodge
- Sheraton City Centre Hotel Salt Lake
- Hotel Paris
- Comfort Suites Canal Park
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea Word International Center