Hotel Blick

Otel.com

Costs 34% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Gdynia

GdyniaGdynia

Summer or autumn...?Summer or autumn...?

Sands on the floorSands on the floor

Travel Tips for Gdynia

Small Forest

by coceng

I had to take a walk in this small forest area to get back to the town of Gdynia. Make sure you are following the right trails. You don't want to get lost. Good for hikers & walkers as it offers beautiful forest scenes & sounds.

Walking to Gdynia along the beach....

by coceng

SOPOT<<<<<GDYNIA>>>>>WROCLAW

POLANDThursday 23rd May 2002
I decided that I wanted to walk to Gdynia instead of taking the regional train from Sopot. Not far, I convinced myself. Walking along the beach. Good sceneries of course. There were people like me, looked like tourists, who also walked along the beach to Gdynia. Wanted to have a conversation but no English.
My shoes were full of sands. My pants was wet as the unsuspected waves occasionally came ashore to 'spit' some debris & small pebbles from the sea. I kept on walking.
Came to some naturists spots. Old men who reminded me of old clocks. A pendulum, know-worra-mean ? Old ladies who looked like watermelons. Go figure !
Me kept walking. Asked if I had arrived in the Gdynia area. I didn't want to walk further or I should reach Germany ! I wanted to go there by train & not by walking.
Somebody pointed to me that I should go through a small forest & from there I could reach the train station hence go back to Gdansk. Simple explaination but not an easy task.
Came to this forest. Feeling lonely as I heard all the creatures & birds hissing in the summer. made sure that I took the correct trails.
Finally I was out & found a bus stop. Made enquiries how to get to the train station. Took a bus & I could see that Gdynia was a nice town as well. Too bad that I could only see it from the bus.
Continue...