Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
The Hotel Rzymski is conveniently located within crawling distance of the bars of the old town. Its also handy for the art gallery and the highly entertaining Pharmaceutical Museum which for some obscure reason includes a stuffed alligator amongst its exhibits:)
My room was divided into two with a separate bedroom area and a great view. Bathroom was like new.
Unique Quality: A good value hotel close to the old town with a nice breakfast
Directions: City Centre close to Old Town
Nice 3-star hotel close to the Old Town
I can recommend this affordable 3-star hotel. It has a great location close to the old market square and a tram stop. I paid a bit less than 200 euros for my four night's stay.
It takes 20-30 min to walk to the Poznan International Fair. Taxi to the airport cost around 7 euros (2007) and took approx. 20 min.
Unique Quality: The breakfast was excellent.
Directions: Close to the Old town hall and market square.
Popular Hotels in Poznan
ul Walecka 2, Poznan
ul Warszawska 64/66, Poznan
al. K. Marcinkowskiego 22, Poznan
Pl. W. Andersa St. 1, Poznan
Explore the World
- Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn PARIS-REPUBLIQUE
- Awana Kijal Resort Terengganu
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Midway Airport
- Wyndham Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort
- Hotel Palomar Atlanta - Midtown - a Kimpton Hotel
- Grand Continental
- Pera Palace Hotel
- Sheraton Karachi Hotel
- Comfort Suites St. George
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos
- Burj Al Arab (Jumeirah Beach Road.)
- NH Jolly-Friedrichstrasse Vivaldi Hotel
- GR Solaris Cancun