Hotel Jubilat

alancollins's Profile Photo

Good value hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 23, 2005

Was offered this hotel as a substitute but to my surprise it was better than expected. The room was large, modern and equipped with a fridge. There is a guarded car park at the front, but this does cost 15pln a night. The hotel is a couple of kilometres from the town town centre but as I had the use of a car this was not a problem. English was not widely spoken but the staff went out of their way to help. The first night there was a wedding reception in the main restaurant when I went to get a meal. No problem, I was taken to the bar and after a few hand signals and pointing at the menu a nice meal was produced.

Unique Quality: There is fitness centre at the hotel. A good value hotel which cost me 108pln a night for the weekend and 131pln during the week, for a single. The rooms also have a double bed settee. Hotel is close to the bus station.

Directions: About 1 km from the Warsaw to Lvov Road, which is the main bypass of the town centre. The bus station is close by

Nearby Hotel Jubilat

3 Photos of Hotel Jubilat

Zamosc Travel Forum

Need advice about Zamosc, Poland? Visit the Travel Forum for Zamosc and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Zamosc hotel reviews