Apartamentos Turisticos Neptuno

Otel.com Hotelsclick.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Albufeira

Albufeira - PortugalAlbufeira - Portugal

Sunny beaches, jobs a good unSunny beaches, jobs a good un

Old street in AlbufeiraOld street in Albufeira

albufeira portugalalbufeira portugal

weather

by haggamania

HI ,WE ARE BOOKED FOR XMAS,NEW YEAR . CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKELY TO BE ? COLD /HOT ETC ,PLUS WHAT IS ENTERTAIMENT LIKE AT THIS TIME AS WE HAVE HEARD ITS THE PLACE TO BE ?(OLD TOWN)

by leics

Rainfall and temperature tables here:

by SOLODANCER

Albufeira would be a bit chilly for sure in December, and windy. But not cold. Tho the temperature can dip in the evening but nothing compared to the north of Portugal or even compared to England and the northern countries of Europe. Having said that, a time in Albufeira in December is still preferrable. By the way, you should continue to insist on using CAPS if this is what you prefer and IGNORE PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTROL FREAKS! Have a lovely time in Albufeira.

by davesut

Re Websites about weather and climate. I have found these give maxmum or average maximum temperatures for each month. The real info such as warm enough for a swim? Need a coat? How cold in the evening? Is it likely to be sunny? are difficult to come by. The forums appear the best place for this, local knowledge has always given me more info than web browsing - hope you have a great time.

by leics

No-one, however local, can tell you that sort of information so far in advance (in places which have variable climates)! If a poster wants to know that sort of detail, then he/she needs to look at the weather forecast locally, or post nearer the time.

Temperature and rainfall tables at least give a roughly accurate guide to what one might expect, particularly if they give average max/min temps. They will certainly give you a good idea whether it'll be warm enough to swim, or whether you'll need a coat.

I always use climate tables first, then check the actual forecast just before I pack. Seems more sensible to me than just asking on a forum (even a VT forum), because opinions and personal preferences vary even if someone 'local' does answer.

Travel Tips for Albufeira

Bullfighting

by Carmela71

I guess this would be a good chance for me to see a bullfight, as it is different to Spain, bulls do not get kill, even if I still do not enjoy much bullfights.

Another characteristic of this bullring is that there are apartments at the bullring…. Never seen before!

Historic Albufeira

by solopes

The crazy construction that disfigured Algarve, has (thanks God!) spared the central area of old Albufeira. Now, cleaned and organized for touristy exhibition, the central Albufeira looks good, and, for some minutes, allows us to forget the insanity of exploitation seeking for euros (or dollars, or... just money!) that grew around it.

people

by MATIM

these guys are on the beach reparing their fishing net

This is what happend when you ask the right direction!
This is a good example how nice and friendly the portuguese are!

"dogs everywhere....."

During our stay in the apartment we had a dog almost permanent in our apartment.
I don't think anyone owns a dog in Portugal I think all the dogs we saw, and believe me there where lots of them, where stray dogs.
The day we left Portugal I couldn't find "my dog" I was very disappointed, cause I wanted to say goodbye to this doggie.
We made a last walk along the beach and guess what......there he was, lying between some old English people who hibernate at the Algarve.
So that is where the dog was most of the day, I was satisfied, those people took good care of “my dog” :-)

Having a chat with a friend

I took this picture at the market place
I love those foreign markets.

Comments