Valmangude Jardim Aparthotel

Rua Dunfermline Lote 5/7, Apartado 859 - Areias de Sao Joao, Albufeira, Algarve, 8200-911, Portugal

Luna Valmangude Jardim
Booking.com Tingo.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 30% more and rated 13% lower than other 3 star hotels

• A very enjoyable experience

I had stayed in Valmangude Jardim Aparthotel, from the 22/05/10 - 29/05/10, i had an amazing time, it is to my understanding that the hotel has undergone new management changes, i presume these changes have been for the better, as i have no bad things to say about how things were dealt with. All staff members where very warm and welcoming and all the appartments were spacious with adequate lighting, and very homely. Also people at the front desk were especially helpful when asking for advice or directions, they abridged with no problem at all. I highly recommend this establishment. And am considering going back there in the near future.

• great holiday

Just had two weeks at Valmangude Jardim. The hotel was lovely and clean, the rooms are a good size. The pool was great , just like the photo. The pool cafe did great meals. We found all the staff friendly and helpful. Easy to walk to Old Town Albufeira or The Strip. Lots of places to eat for 5 or 6 euros. We had a really good holiday.

Unique Quality: Lovely pool and great cafe for meals or snacks.

More about Valmangude Jardim Aparthotel

Worried!!

by rena85

I have just booked a weeks holiday at the end of September with my boyfriend at the Valmangude Jardim apartments and am now starting to worry!!

We read a few reviews before booking which all seemed ok but now I am doing more investigating after booking I'm starting to worry that we've made a mistake.

We primarly wanted a chill out hol but with the option to have the odd lively night but having read more about Albufeira I am starting to think we are going to Blackpool!! Is this right or is it a bit calmer in september?

Also can we escape the craziness if we go to the old town or is that quite comericalised as well?

Has anyone stayed at the Valmangude Jardim apartments? The reviews of the actual apartments sound brill but I'm concerened that they seem to be right on a busy main road, is it really noisey?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want somebody to put my mind at rest....having said that please be honest with your answers so we know what to expect,

Thanks in anticipation!

Re: Worried!!

by monty18

Hi, not stayed in those apartments. But..... let me ease your worries, the old town is great, lots of nice restaurants not as busy as the new part callled the 'strip'. When you discover the old town (which you will) you will find the 'tunnel' this leads to the beach. either side of the tunnel are some steps, 1/2 way up on the right is a restaurant called Casa Do Fonte the entrance at the steps is the bar entrance, go through that and there is a lovely courtyard at the back. They serve fantastic meals in a lovely setting. I hope this helps you.

Comments