Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
Room with all needed amenities; less than 50 eur!
The hotel had a good location. Walking distance to the beach, to Monte Gordo Casino, to the restaurant and shopping area.
The restaurant did not have any nice bar or restaurant in itself. No pool bar. I wouldn't suggest the hotel for those wanting luxury; the hotel is a three star hotel and looks like a block house/town house. It didn't thouh bother us as we mainly only relaxed, slept or changed clothes in the hotel and otherwise were out somewhere. And it had all what we needed.
Unique Quality: We appreciated very much the existence of remote controlled air conditioning, fridge and especially the very nice and handy clothes room. And the balcony. The room was spacious. It gave much more than the price would tell.
We were in Portugal in June-July, just before the season (still low season prices). Places were not yet too crowded.
Popular Hotels in Monte Gordo
Rua de Ceuta 9 Apt.149, Monte Gordo
Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Monte Gordo
Praceta Casablanca, Monte Gordo
Rua 1, Lote 3, Alameda da India, Monte Gordo
Explore the World
- Hotel Cesario
- Munras Lodge
- Heyi Hotel (Shanghai Caobao Road)
- Southernmost On The Beach
- Embassy Suites Destin Miramar Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston Beach
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Midtown East
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Seminole - Hollywood
- Sharm El Sheikh Days Inn Gafy Resort
- Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I
- The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
- Hermes Hotel
- Le Meridien - Barcelona
- Gran Playa Hotel