Urb Vila Rosa, Praia da Rocha, Portugal
Expedia.com Travelocity Hotelsclick.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Praia da Rocha

Praia da RochaPraia da Rocha

The lighthouse walk at Pria by the marinaThe lighthouse walk at Pria by the marina

view from bedroom balconyview from bedroom balcony

praia da rocha portimao algarve portimaopraia da rocha portimao algarve portimao

Building Work adjacent to Plaza Real Apartments, Praia da Rocha

by howson

Hiya
I have just been advised by my tour operator that building works are taking place adjacent to my hotel Plaza Real Apartments in Praia da Rocha that may cause some disruption to our holiday. Can anyone tell me how close they are to the hotel and how bad it is. We are due to travel in 4 weeks time for a holiday we have been looking forward to for some time and don't really want to cancel it!
Any help????
thanks!!!!

by Citizensoul

That's a shame I've noticed that no one has replied and that you are probably already on your holiday. Hope you enjoy it.

If you did go to Plaza Real Apartments let me know how it is as we are going there in August and have just recieved the same letter from our tour operator. This is rather upsetting as they should have updated the information online so that you could see this was the case whilst booking online.

by lezzacoventry

Hi,
We are going there in August as well and had a similar letter and since been trying to find out more info. Have just looked on Tripadvisor web site and someone has recently returned and posted a photo of the work. For some reason it does not look as bad as i had imagined. Obviously depends on individual circumstances as to whether you consider it too disruptive or not for yourself but I hope the photo helps.

by Citizensoul

Thanks for the answer most helpful. I think I'll leave things just as they are.

Regards,

Citizensoul

Travel Tips for Praia da Rocha

Good shopping centre

by Ludders

Head out of the resort towards slide and splash and go over the roundabout, head up the hill and you will see a large makro sign, opposite is a swanky shopping centre with a large food hall. Good for bargains.

Comments