Sagres Hotels

• tri79 profile photo tri79
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Residencia Bruno in Sagres: Sagres nicest residencia

I stayed in the apartment II with my sister and mother in september 2005 for approximately 8 days It was really spacious and clean. There was also a kitchen complete with cooking facilities. The garden outside was beautiful and very relaxing. The German owners were really friendly and helpful...and spoke excellent english. The residencia is only a short walk from the town centre and the beautiful beaches that surround. I would definately recomend this accomodation to anybody coming to stay at sagres. When researching for accomodation in Sagres the hotels were a lot more expensive. In the residencia Bruno it was very private and peaceful and in my opinion excellent value for money.

Beautiful garden with pond. The accomodation was really spacious and private. Only a short walk from the town centre and beaches. An excellent fish restaurant is just nearby.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Surfing, Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written March 20, 2006

• miketrudeau profile photo miketrudeau
  • Reviews: 130

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

A Pretty Good Campsite

We stayed for a few nights here. There were a lot of young people here while we were, and that made for some great talks and times. Each individual site is pretty small and they're very close to each other, but in the off-season you can easily find a private spot.
I guess you're technically not allowed to bring alcohol in, but they don't really mind if you have a couple of bottles of wine, as long as you keep it down.

Mmm! Nice hot showers, and plenty of 'em! We were all getting pretty smelly by the time we arrived and settled in...
There's also a convenience store. When we were there they didn't let us have fires, but I think that's just because it was so dry at the time that they didn't want us burning down the whole countryside.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive