Apulia Praia Hotel

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Apulia Praia Hotel

Italy: beer, wine, sun, chocolate and so on

by microsensazione

OK, perfect.
So, no DJs, but maybe sun and maybe North of Italy.

About North East of Italy you could find on the three regions "Veneto", "Friuli Venezia Giulia" and "Trentino Alto Adige" a good varieties of things to do in a ray of only 150km!

Some examples:
- mountains ( hiking on Dolomiti Alps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolomites )
- hills (from Valdobbiadene to Conegliano where PROSECCO white wine is produced)
- lakes (Garda Lake and all the tiny Dolomiti lakes)
- beaches (Caorle, Jesolo, Lignano)
- towns (Venice, Verona, Trieste, Treviso or the small Marostica, Bassano del Grappa, Asolo and many, many other).
Take a look on the following web site because it could give you many information and ideas on what to do in Veneto region:

Three things...
1 - If you are interested on best Italian sunny beaches I suggest you the South of Italy and not the North. In order, my favourite regions are: Apulia, Sardinia and Sicily (I have not yet visited Calabria).
2 - In Italy we are not masters in beers but in wine "we say our reasons". The most known regions are Tuscany, Piemonte (red wines) and Veneto (white wines) but, everywhere you go, Italian regions offer you high quality wines.
3 - Chocolate: I think Switzerland is the best. Anyway, if interested on Italian chocolate, you could consider Perugia (Umbria region) or the Italian region of chocolate: Piemonte. If you cross the northern border of Piemonte you arrive in Switzerland so you could think about a chocolate tour...

These are only some ideas. If interested on North East of Italy I'll be glad to give you deeper and, maybe, offbeat information. I was born and still live in Veneto region so I know my lands very well. ;-D

Bye, bye!