Classis

Classis
Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

• global84's Profile Photo

A Motel in a Hotel Quality

According to my past experiences, a "residencial" to me has always been like a low-class hotel with the worse facilities. But it wasn't so in Bragança. Residencial Classis, located on the main avenue of the town across from the bus terminal, was better than many other cheap hotels I have stayed, while the price was much cheaper. The room I stayed by myself was equipped with two full-sized beds, a television, a desk, a drawer, and a well-maintained, bright bathroom. But still in the form of a residencial, it doesn't take long to check in, since there are always some empty rooms - well, most of time.

I was guided the city by the receptionist who checked me in, and received the map there as well with specific directions to the center that I wanted to go. Although I had to walk a few blocks to get there, it was not "far" by any means, but actually a perfect distance for pleasant walking.

During the night, sleeping was not a problem, since there were not many cars on the street in front, and an automatic air conditioning system allowed me to control the inside temperature as I wished.

Overall, my stay was pretty good, and I definitely recommend this place for any other visitors. No reservation needed.

Unique Quality: The "hotel-like" quality of its rooms!

Directions: Once you come down to the main building of the bus terminal, look to your right. Cross the street and follow Av. João da Cruz. It is a big white building next to the bank; you will not miss it because you will see the sign right there.

Comments