Best Western Premier Hotel Riviera

Rua Bartolomeu Dias/Junqueiro, Carcavelos Beach, Estoril, Estremadura, 2775-551, Portugal

More about Carcavelos

Carcavelos beachCarcavelos beach

Travel Tips for Carcavelos

Carcavelos

by SoulFisher

Carcavelos is the suburb of Lisbon in Estoril coast with the broadest beach. It is in Cascais municipality.

For those seeking the beaches west of Lisbon, Carcavelos can be a good alternative to Estoril or Cascais as it's broader and closer to the city of Lisbon.

In the summer, the beach is packed with fussy Lisboetas. In the winter it has mostly surfers. In the winter, the sea is rougher.

Carcavelos of the Sea

by AnthonyCarpinteiroOh

"Starting to love it"

It was my second trip to portugal in a year as i went to work in england for awhile,.i went back to lisbon last May 6,2004, and it was still cold..but then June and July came,i asked my tia how to get to the beach, and so in one sunny beautiful day in Rana Parede she took me for a 35 minute walk to Praia de Carcavelos..it's quite near her place..and i loved the view anyway so i didn't feel my feet set sore..the beaches in Portugal i should say is indeed a tourist destination.Many other asian countries have better beaches but their people are quite rude,unlike the portuguese people who are warm and friendly..i love Carcavelos.I love Portugal. It may not be as rich as it was before,but they still retained the beauty of our country.

"Torre de Belem"

This is one of my favorite forts..its very lovely at night.I've been here quite a few times..

"Feixe Coruche,Santarem"

This is where we live.My mom's got an orange farm here..it's awesome!!!

Comments