Dolce Vita - Guesthouse

Rua do Monte Leite, 346, Condominio Estoril Verde Mar, A1, 3 D, Estoril, 2765-496, Portugal
Dolce Vita Guesthouse
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Estoril

Waiting for youWaiting for you

Carmela71Carmela71

PJ and cachaseiroPJ and cachaseiro

tere1 and a2lopestere1 and a2lopes

F1

by Turska

Is there anything to see in Estoril for a formula-fan anymore?We go to Lisbon anyway,but my husband keeps thinking is there any point of visiting Estoril circuit.

by Maurizioago

Well; Cascais; a nice seaside town is woth a visit. It's really a nice place to spend some hours (or days).

by Turska

Yes I know,but I ment really because of Formula1-racing-circuit.I know it isn´t used anymore,but we were wondering if there is still something to see,formula-things.
It looks like Finns are the only ones taking Formulas so seriously :D I allready asked before,if there is places to go and watch Formulas(in svreen or big tv in pub or so) when we are there,but no-one answered any place.In Finland you can go to many different pubs and watch them on the screen with other formula-fans.They even showed them at movie-teatre screen last season.We have never went to see,because places arent close to us,and it´s sunday,so it´s too easy to watch it at home.But we thought in holliday it would be nice to go to pub and watch.But every summer we saw same thing-nowhere else it is common to do so.I know they do it at beach-holliday-places,at least where there is lots of Finns,but we don´t go those kind of places.

by qrestina

In Estoril, from time to time there are some car or motorbikes races. You can find more details in here: http://www.circuito-estoril.pt/

Besides the races, I guess that Estoril is not a destination for F1 fans particularly.

by Turska

Thanks.We´ll check the dates,if my husband wants to see something.For me F1 is only interesting car-"sports".And good to know,that it has nothing special to see,so we don´t waste time for that,if we find more interesting things to do. :)

Travel Tips for Estoril

VT Euromeet, Portugal 2009

by Martin_S.

Here you can see just a few of the "reasons" that we ended up in Estoril...not because of the Casino, not because of the scenery, not because of the history...no, none of those.
But because of a VT Euromeet that decided to have dinner there ^O^
Even if there is NOTHING to see or do in Estoril the group of VTers made the place sparkle and shine with their laughter (not to mention that table of Californians which was raising a rucus and their hands and voices...;O))

Estoril

by cfuentesm

Estoril is a world famous resort and casino. Take the trip from Lisbon and enjoy a morning in a superb beach. Walk the gardens adn visit the casino which is a bit old fashioned, but still... A very nice place.

Comments