Residencial S. Cristovao

Good For No Data

More about Estoril

Estoril CasinoEstoril Casino

Hans and GHans and G

VT-ers in disguiseVT-ers in disguise

tere1tere1

Wedding dinner in Estoril

by kaarenon

Hello. Does anyone have a good experience from a restaurant in Estoril, where they think 20 Norwegians from 4 to 70 could have an enjoyable evening celebrating our wedding? We are more interested in somewhere nice and welcomming than spending huge amounts of money on something formal (we`ve been together for 15 years before we marry). Hope there are someone with a tip out there.
Thanks.
Kåre, Norway.

by tropicrd

Hello and congrats on your wedding--I have never been Estoril so can't help you,I just wanted to wish you a great wedding and hope you find somewhere really nice to celebrate.

Cheers Dorrise

by colares

Congratulations for your wedding. After 15 years you should know what you are doing...
Retaurant: We had a huge VT meeting last year in Cascais and had dinner one night in the Restaurant Costa Do Estoril, which is located next to the Casino. There are some reviews of this place in th e"Travel Guides" for Estoril. I think we all were very pleased with this place, and 20 Norwegians they will handle for sure.
Right on the beach there are several places for food, but I have no names and no experience.
Enjoy!

by kaarenon

Thank You very much.

Travel Tips for Estoril

Casino royale

by Turska

"Estoril Casino"

They say that this is the inspiration to James Bond film Casino royal. (If I wrote the name wrong,excuse me-I don´t like Bond-movies..) and so we stopped here because my husband wanted to see the place.We might have been waiting something glorious,but the place looked like old hotel or something.We didn´t even feel like going in.
We tried to see what else there is near the Casino,but we found "nothing".So we started to walk to Cascais,and it was a nice walk close to the beach.Very good pedestrian street.

"Funny statues"

There were funny statues at front of the casino.

Dominated by the Casino

by solopes

A few kilometers from Cascais, Estoril has the same style, with a single difference - the Casino. But all the place deserves to be visited, with the beautiful palaces lining the coast, crowded in summer, strangely quiet most of the winter days.

Comments