Sana Estoril Classic Hotel

Avenida Marginal 7034, Soc Hoteleira & Turistica, Estoril, Estremadura, 2765-247, Portugal
SANA Estoril Hotel

Emom and EsonsEmom and Esons

Travel Tips for Estoril

PRAIA DE TAMARIZ

by LoriPori

The narrow beach next to Estoril train station PRAIA DE TAMARIZ attracts a mix of tourists and locals alike. Above it, bars and restaurants. Sunshades and loungers may be rented. Toilet facilities and showers available.

Only here for the VT meal........

by leics

I did not, in truth, 'see' Estoril at all.

I make this page only to mark my passing through.

I did, however, walk all the way round the massive (and ugly, imo) casino, trying to find the restaurant for that evening's Euromeet meal.

There are some lovely gardens in front of the casino (a very good idea). With fountains.

And the fountains, in the evening sunlight, contained a rainbow.........

........the sign of of an excellent evening to come! :-)

VT Euromeet, Portugal 2009, part 2

by Martin_S.

Jerca and Ove, got lost with Ove on our arrival in Cascais so Ove was the first VTer we met on our arrival...as you can see they are both VERY happy after a few days of VTing.

Kishore, Michael and Chiara...
Was great meeting Kishore and hope he will be around VT for a long time.
Michael gave us a great tour of Styer and for some reason I did not even know Chiara (Pollon) was there at the dinner till I saw this photo that Tal took, sorry I did not get to meet her.

Tal with Swanet (Emma2 for those in the know). Different parts of the world meet and become one.

Nathalie and Ursula, friends from Israel and Spain, arrive in Portugal and continue to do what they do so well, smile, enjoy and DRINK BEER ^O^

Tal and Clauis with beers, need I say more.
So we have drank wine and beer around the BBQ at our home and now in a "foreign" (no country to a VTer is actually foreign if you have friends there) country, where will it all stop (lets hope it doesn't ;O)))

Bernd, Tal and Claus, "teaching" Tal what to do with her beer...
(please don't tell her I said that, then she would have to prove that she could drink them under the table...)

Jerca and Tal, two of our girls who I think could teach ME a few things about drinking...or at least they had a good place to study (O'Neils, but we will have more to say on THAT subject in the Cascais pages).

PS: if anyone wants a full size photo, just write and let me know an outside address to send it to, most are about 1.5-3 megapixels.

Comments